• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What do you think of my town layout?

acelialuna

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What do you think of my town layout? Do you think that it is good for future public works projects and buildings? Is it considered a good layout? IMG_9845.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah and I'm too afraid to reset my town again to get a different layout because there are so many good things about this one I have right now, with already having Beau and Whitney (who are some of my dream villagers) and having my favorite town hall and train station color. The only thing I didn't really like about this is that my native fruit is pear.

It's pretty good!

I also like having my house in a secluded area. Too bad most of my villagers have now taken up my space... D: (they even squashed some of my flowers)

I also had Beau when I first started! (also a dreamie)
AND my native fruit is also pear! (coincidence much!?!)

Last edited:
Yeah! if you put all of your future character houses and your villager houses in that section around your house you'll have a really organized map

It’s pretty convenient with the town hall and retail shop being close to Main Street. You don’t have to run here, there and everywhere. I have to cross the bridge every time, which was super annoying when I only had one bridge. If I were to get another ACNL game, I would probably want a layout like that instead. I will never delete my town. I’ve spent to much time on it and had too many items to redo my town. It would be fun to start from scratch again. I’d buy a second game. I want to so I can do some major weeding and get my wedding badge. And to cycle out villagers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It?s pretty convenient with the town hall and retail shop being close to Main Street. You don?t have to run here, there and everywhere. I have to cross the bridge every time, which was super annoying when I only had one bridge. If I were to get another ACNL game, I would probably want a layout like that instead. I will never delete my town. I?ve spent to much time on it and had too many items to redo my town. It would be fun to start from scratch again. I?d buy a second game. I want to so I can do some major weeding and get my wedding badge. And to cycle out villagers.

wow, love that layout! a bit similar to mine, actually. you have so much free space on the left to do what you want with :D

Back