• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying Silver Tools

Denski

Entrepreneur
Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
Buying all silver tools for 2 TBT each. Can buy individually or in whole.

Watering can -2 tbt
Axe -2 tbt

Last edited:
I'm cleaning out my storage, I got a spare silver shovel & silver slingshot. You can have them for free if you like?

I'm cleaning out my storage, I got a spare silver shovel & silver slingshot. You can have them for free if you like?

So many kind people in this community! I appreciate it alot. I'll add you now and do you want to drop off or should I visit you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So many kind people in this community! I appreciate it alot. I'll add you now and do you want to drop off or should I visit you?

I'll open my gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll open my gates

I'll come drop it off, adding you now.

I can give you a silver axe. Let me know when you're on and I can open my gate and leave it by the entrance. Or I can drop it off if you'd rather.

Last edited:
Back