• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Full Gold Tool Set

Bells
Yule Log
Dreamy Bear Plush
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
う
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (104) +
Looking for the whole gold tool set but I also want an extra gold slingshot please! I can pay in TBT. Just let me know whether you'd like to drop them off or have me pick them up, my void is currently clear and my town is full so there are no worries of villagers moving in!

Hi. I can sell you the full set for 55 tbt and I'll throw in the extra slingshot for free? :p I'll deliver them to you if that's ok?

I guess you're not online anymore cx sorry i took long to reply lol pm when you're back online so i can get back on as well ! c;

Last edited:
Hello. I am online now and will be around for another two hours. Please let me know when you are ready to trade. Thanks.

I'll wait for another 30 mins and if you are still unavailable, I'll return the tbt to you.

Please do not transfer bells unless we are both ready to trade. Sometimes. I won't be here for days. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back