Hi! How do I start?

acelialuna

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I've never been part of a forum before so everything is pretty confusing. I joined because it looked like it'd be really helpful for my acnl stuff... but I was wondering, as I'm looking through a lot of these posts and everything, I can see these really glittery animated stuff and little pixelated acnl characters which is so extremely adorable and was wondering how you can even do those? I'm really confused with all that and I always see it everywhere. I've seen it on tumblr too but how does those things work. And also about my acnl, I had a really nice save file before but then I reset it because I just hated my town layout so much it irritated me.

Welcome. That's quite a bit of questions, haha.

When I start at a forum I usually go to the game section so people can become more familiar with you being around and you get used to posting here. (Those kinds of threads will be in the basement section on the forum homepage).

The glittery pictures and stuff are in the signature of posts. People get others to make them (or make them on their own), often in exchange for tbt, a currency unique to this website earned through participating on the forum.

Most of your questions can always be answered by the FAQ.

And I hope you have fun building up your town again. It's hard to say goodbye to all the work you did before, but starting over is always very exciting ~

Last edited:
I'm not an artist, so I'm not entirely sure, but I imagine most people use photoshop

Well I want it to look cute and girly (sorry that's kinda vague). I guess for a background/color I like either an autumn idea (like browns and oranges and yellow with autumn leaves) or a cherry blossom theme :) whichever is more easier and sorry for replying so late havent checked the forums in a while

Back