• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Rare Items: from R.V & GracieGrace 💗💕💞

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello! i don't think u looked at my list cause I don't have any of thoes items :c very sorry hun.

Oh, I see my mistake. Went to your MoriDB list, but then did a search and thought they were on your list, too. I'm sorry, too. :(

Oh, I see my mistake. Went to your MoriDB list, but then did a search and thought they were on your list, too. I'm sorry, too. :(

oh that makes sense! sorry, idk if you're familiar with moriDB, but the search bar will just search for all items in the acnl database, not my list. that would be very convenient if you could search through a list though.
hope you find your items <3

Last edited:
May I get a terra-cotta floor and a kitchen refrigerator? c: That should be 10 tbt, I think!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh just saw there's an order form, I'll fill that out!

May I get a terra-cotta floor and a kitchen refrigerator? c: That should be 10 tbt, I think!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh just saw there's an order form, I'll fill that out!

yes you may c: but please use the order form. & 10 tbt is correct <3 ill get ur items ready

Okay, here's the order form - sorry, I have no clue how I forgot to add that (hate to be that person, I'm just tired lol)

Name: Momoka
Town: Kitamura
Items: terra-cotta floor; kitchen refrigerator
Total: 10 TBT!

Thank you so much <3

Okay, here's the order form - sorry, I have no clue how I forgot to add that (hate to be that person, I'm just tired lol)

Name: Momoka
Town: Kitamura
Items: terra-cotta floor; kitchen refrigerator
Total: 10 TBT!

Thank you so much <3

it's no biggie! tyvm hun <3 i already have your things ready so let me know when your gates open c:

Hi, I need any food on this list:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/4B72wAYWw2

Hello I have a few of the food items on your list like donut box, berliner, warming buffet, fruit drink and some others. look at my 2 food list they have different prices and use the order form please <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

and everything that's on my list is what I have access too, if i don't have the R.V food items you're looking for its because i don't have the R.V card unfortunately. :/

Hello I have a few of the food items on your list like donut box, berliner, warming buffet, fruit drink and some others. look at my 2 food list they have different prices and use the order form please <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

and everything that's on my list is what I have access too, if i don't have the R.V food items you're looking for its because i don't have the R.V card unfortunately. :/

Oh I see sorry! Thanks though.

I'm not sure if Ill be avalible for 20 min so I guess Ill order tomorrow.

Name: Angelica
Town: Shinee
Items: Callie pants, cup of tea, set lunch, shaved ice, warming buffet
Total: 30tbt

:')

Name: Isabel
Town: Peace
FC: Sidebar
Items: sausage, fruit drink
Total: 10tbt

Last edited:
Status