• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What about Drago?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Hey there!
So today i'm talking about another good sub-species, Drago the lazy dragon. I must say that the reason he got some Dragon aspects and being Lazy make me wonder if he's a dragon in training. Like he still a child learning how to be what he need to.
I have him in my last town for three long years and i truly think he's underrated.

What about you? You like that Lazy dragon?

I envision him being an old retired dragon. lol
I love him, he is super adorable and unique, he is very underrepresented.

If Drago had wings I'd be more inclinded to think of him as a dragon. He doesn't really look like one to me right now. I know there's eastern style dragons without wings but he doesn't really have the body build for that. Those are long and sleek. Drago really isn't for me but I can see his charm for others.

i love drago! he was one of my starters and i always make a point to talk to him. i think the lazy dialogue is really cute.

Back