• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you use a seat belt?

Do you use a seat belt?

• Always

Votes: 70 84.3%
  • Usually but not always

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Sometimes but not often

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Never!

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Soda Fox

love like you
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Yellow Lily
Well do you??

I wish I could say I always do but sometimes when I'm visiting friends and we shuffle parking spaces I don't.

sometimes

if we pass a police car, i will put on my seatbelt. or if i feel like im in danger i will.

when i was younger i would refuse to use them for some reason but now i get paranoid if im in a seat with a broken seatbelt or no seatbelt since i worry someone will spot me

Yes always, I hit my head really bad on the back of my van's driver seat when I ended up in a car accident when was younger because I didn't feel shoulder belts were needed, but had I used it at the time, I wouldn't have had a huge goose egg on my forehead for about a month during my summer break between my 3rd and 4th grades...

Last edited:
Due to my husbands health we have to get taxis sometimes just to go up a few streets, in which case it's so quick by the time I've plugged my seat belt we're getting out again lol, so I don't bother those times. Otherwise yes of course especially since we live in a city.

Seat belts are for fools, look at me!-

A2EC5DBF-C9F0-4EF1-9064-3C935D6CB662-1946-000003B449A4A8D8.jpg

I always do. It takes seconds and can save my life.

Okay I feel even for sorry for the person who wrote never unless they drive in a small town in an old car without seatbelts

Of course I would. When I'm in the car or when I'm on select amusement park rides, I always wear my seat belt. It's for safety.

I try my absolute hardest to, but sometimes I'm forgetful. I'm working on it though-oops! If we're doing a drive that's less than 2 minutes, I usually don't mind if people are wearing their seat belts in the car...
I've been in a few car accidents - thankfully all have been minor. However, I think they have reinforced the importance in wearing a seatbelt. Those minor accidents could have been much less minor if anyone hadn't had theirs on!

It's illegal here in Georgia not to , and I don't want to have a higher chance of dying - so yes. Also, my car won't shut up if I don't. Literally. It will ding/beep until I put it on.

In cars yes bc it's pretty much law. I don't see why they would have to add it to buses here though cause they go really slow anyways and it would be too much trouble to get in and out and/or if you're in a hurry etc.

Back