Blue Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
How do you know when you're too addicted to AC:NL? When one of your villagers moves and you buy their amiibo card on eBay for $15. My mom is ashamed of me and insisted I'd "outgrow" my little video game habit. Lol. *Cries*

Attachments

• 1495750923011-1374885090.jpg
    1495750923011-1374885090.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 428
  • 1495751160310-1105360269.jpg
    1495751160310-1105360269.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
Nothing to be ashamed of imo. If it makes you happy, do it! And with villagers that'll stay for a long time, I say it's worth it ^^

I've spent my fair share on amiibo cards tbh, so, don't feel bad :)!

JFC, 15 bucks? I was really lucky and found Ketchups card for $4+$2 shipping (rip off on shipping).

Well is your money so... I think you can do whatever you want with em, even buy a WA card.

i would do the same thing if Fang and/or Erik moved out of my town. i dont even want to think about it... :( i almost had a heart attack when Stitches told me he was leaving and it was against his control in my CF town. i talked to him nonstop until he finally agreed not to move. my bf is still worried about me

How do you know when you're too addicted to AC:NL? When one of your villagers moves and you buy their amiibo card on eBay for $15. My mom is ashamed of me and insisted I'd "outgrow" my little video game habit. Lol. *Cries*

I did that with Mathilda.
Unfortunately they don't remember you, and you're stuck with the amiibo forever. :-/

JFC, 15 bucks? I was really lucky and found Ketchups card for $4+$2 shipping (rip off on shipping).

Well, depending on how the person packaged it, shipping it can be at least $2. It was for me when I used to ship out cards, because I wanted NO risk of them folding. I'd feel so bad if the person on the other end was disappointed, haha.

im considering doing that for marty......but i have an old 3ds so that would also require buying whatever attachment needed for the amiibo......i'm thinking it might be a no.

I did that when Stitches moved out...then I started collecting the amiibo cards and didn't stop until I had all of them. :p

Now I'm collecting a set of cards for my mom who is 75. My mom plays AC:NL more than me, if you don't outgrow it by then I don't think it's ever going to happen, lol.

i got my june card for 10 bucks on ebay before you did this. sorry to steal your deal from you...but i'm glad she's home :)

I may get a Static card at some point. And maybe some of my other villagers. Then I wouldn't have to tt to keep them from moving if I haven't played in a while. I'd definitely get his card if he ninja moved away so don't feel bad.

I spent $8 on Skye after she moved out unexpectedly, and I've spent an unknown amount of money collecting the cards I want, which luckily I do through trading so it does save me a lot of money. It's so fun though! I have a big stack and when I want someone new I just scan someone in and I don't get any surprises (like Beardo ughghghfh) lol. Having the cards makes the game so much more enjoyable for me. I used to have bad luck with villagers and they would make me hate my town, so I'm glad I don't have to deal with that anymore!

Last edited:
Well, depending on how the person packaged it, shipping it can be at least $2. It was for me when I used to ship out cards, because I wanted NO risk of them folding. I'd feel so bad if the person on the other end was disappointed, haha.

I've traded and sold a ton of cards. The only time it would ever cost more than a stamp is if I was sending more than 3 out. All I ever send them in is the hard toploader sleeve and they've never been lost or damaged. So I still say $2 for shipping is a ripoff.

i got my june card for 10 bucks on ebay before you did this. sorry to steal your deal from you...but i'm glad she's home :)

Lol I actually saw her for like $6 on eBay but assumed I didn't need her card since I'm usually pretty good at keeping my villagers from moving. However, when I logged into Diamond and saw June moved, I didn't hesitate to check eBay for her card. There were only two people selling it. One cost $15 with free shipping and the other cost $16 with free shipping. I cringed as I handed my mom the money while she paid for it with her credit card, considering I bought my precious Diana's card for only $5. I love June too much to not have her in Diamond, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I spent $8 on Skye after she moved out unexpectedly, and I've spent an unknown amount of money collecting the cards I want, which luckily I do through trading so it does save me a lot of money. It's so fun though! I have a big stack and when I want someone new I just scan someone in and I don't get any surprises (like Beardo ughghghfh) lol. Having the cards makes the game so much more enjoyable for me. I used to have bad luck with villagers and they would make me hate my town, so I'm glad I don't have to deal with that anymore!

Oh, I know the feeling! I feel much better not playing AC:NL during the school week because I have 18/20 of my villagers' amiibo cards.

Back