• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Free Hybrids, Offline

Would you take a red rose collectible for some blue roses? I need as many as i can get

Sounds good! Tell me when your ready, I might have to go off soon to eat dinner, but I'll be on later.

Just waiting for you to add my FC and open gates ^_^ I'm ready

7 more minutes ill have to restock town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have white carnations?

Yes, I do they're next to Marshall's house :) I'm currently very busy ill contact you when i'm ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opened! Town name is Discord!

Last edited:
Hi! I've actually came to your town before to pick up flowers a few days ago. Are we allowed to go again?

Me me!

Umm XD Idk just excited since your game crashed last time and I didn't get to finish.

Last edited:
Hi! I've actually came to your town before to pick up flowers a few days ago. Are we allowed to go again?

Yes you can :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me me!

Umm XD Idk just excited since your game crashed last time and I didn't get to finish.

No worries, town is fully restocked

I'd love some hybrids for my new town, if that's alright?

Koopa, Kazelle, and Issi are first
You 3 will be added and I'll open gates as soon as I'm ready

Hello! I'd like to come :) I've added your FC! Can you send me a VM when you are ready?

Back