• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

chair sculpture PWP

Gruntilda

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Soemthing I have always wondered about... what is this giant red rain boot used for and why on earth is it called a chair sculpture??? I have never had one in my town but I am assuming you can actually sit on it? Is there some kind of back story behind it? I find this thing totally puzzling. :confused:

hBETXL9.jpg

4WDXIjU.jpg

Yeah,it's just a weird sculpture that can be used for sitting as demonstrated here by the handsome Beardo and my mayor.

You can actually sit on it and I used to have it when christmas arrive. I mean, it look like something santa claus could wear.

I actually really like the look of it. I have never unlocked it, but I can tell it looks more appealing than the typical yellow bench.

I think it is cute, it is a very unique and slightly underused pwp. I feel it would fit best as part of a kiddie park, like maybe that and the jungle gym. That said, I don't have this pwp in my town.

I think it is cute, it is a very unique and slightly underused pwp. I feel it would fit best as part of a kiddie park, like maybe that and the jungle gym. That said, I don't have this pwp in my town.

What a great idea! I'm planning on putting a playground in my next town and you're right, a chair statue would go great in it!!

Thanks for posting those pictures Nunnafinga! It does look neat with villagers sitting on it! If I ever do a playground type area that would be a good addition.

Back