• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hellooooo~

Meowimator

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi there, new member here! :)

My name is Alicia, and New Leaf is actually my first Animal Crossing game. I've been playing since Christmas and I already love it to bits! <3
I thought I'd join the forum since I've read many helpful threads here, so why not? ;)

I understand the basic gist of forums, but I know this one is a bit different, so any advice is appreciated. I'm also an artist, so I'll probably share any art I do as well.

Well, welcome to forum! This forum is pretty straightforward, one of the main differences is that this site has a currency system of bell (we abbreviate it tbt to differentiate from in game money). You can collect them simply by posting on the site. People trade tbt for collectibles on the site, or sometimes exchange them for services on the site (villager trading, furniture purchases etc.).

If you like doing art a lot, it would be great to see you post some of it on here! If you really want to, I've seen plenty of people advertise commission work on here as well!

You can probably find most of the answers you might be looking for in the faq sections of this site, so I would recommend checking that out as well.

Enjoy your time on the site!

Back