Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7457-9399-7967
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Hey, everyone!

My cousin and I are attempting to make a game for the very first time! It's going to be a dungeon crawler / RPG, similar to (and inspired by) the Legend of Zelda series! My cousin's in charge of the programming and coding while I'm in charge of the art assets and level design!

I decided to share with you guys a couple images of the first and second dungeon since that's all I have done at the moment. Feedback's appreciated :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_7.jpg
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
From what I see, all the colors and designs are consistent and convincing. It certainly seems to be shaping up to become a great project! I'd love to see you make some future updates and posts here!

From what I see, all the colors and designs are consistent and convincing. It certainly seems to be shaping up to become a great project! I'd love to see you make some future updates and posts here!

Thanks for the kind words :)
I'll keep updating this thread and showing the progress we make!

Hey there!
This is awesome to see! :D I'm a game artist myself so it's cool to see other people into similar things on here!
I guess my first question is if you're basing it off a specific game? The only reason I ask, is I'm curious if you're follow the same colour palette, or changing it up?

Regardless, you've got some good depth in your maps :) Looking forward to seeing where you guys take this!

Hey there!
This is awesome to see! :D I'm a game artist myself so it's cool to see other people into similar things on here!
I guess my first question is if you're basing it off a specific game? The only reason I ask, is I'm curious if you're follow the same colour palette, or changing it up?

Regardless, you've got some good depth in your maps :) Looking forward to seeing where you guys take this!

Thank you :)
While I'm not following any specific colour palette, I am looking at dungeons in the Zelda series and seeing their colour schemes as inspiration. Just to see what blends nicely together and what doesn't :)

Back