Town cleanliness

Minicroakoid

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I'm trying to go for a perfect town and when I ask Isabelle, she says that the town is becoming a popular tourist destination but that the villagers feel like they're living on a landfill.

I dig up the fossils everyday and the gyroids after it rains. I looked all around my town and there were no beehives, items, fruit or ores anywhere. I did the hot spring, zen garden and log bench projects to try and spruce things up but I still get the same response. I also went and asked Leif to weed but he said there weren't any weeds in town. So then I planted a bunch of hibiscus and hydrangea bushes around town and a bunch of red carnations around town hall. Isabelle still says the place is a pigsty. Has anyone else ever had this happen, or has Isabelle finally just gone senile? :confused:

LOL! I don't know if you use patterns for paths. I'm 99% sure they count as trash because there is no garbage in my town either and Isabelle says my town is a trash hole too.

I'm assuming there isn't stuff on the ground? Like items. Patterns actually don't count I have a ton and my towns fine. Do you have enough trees?

I'm assuming there isn't stuff on the ground? Like items. Patterns actually don't count I have a ton and my towns fine. Do you have enough trees?

That may be it. I do have some but I keep it slightly sparse because I'm time traveling to complete all the encyclopedias. I read that makes it easier to catch the petaltail dragonfly. I'll try planting some more trees and see if that placates the townsfolk lol.

Give us your dream address so we can snoop around. ;)

It may be clearer to a visitor.

I'm here now and can see what the issue may be - not enough flowers!

The villagers love to have lots and lots of flowers around and there aren't enough. That's all I can see that may be wrong.

Go to the island a few times and go on tours to stuff your pockets with your favourite flowers.

Go to my dream address to see what I mean. I have a ton of flowers and they love it haha ;)

I'm here now and can see what the issue may be - not enough flowers!

The villagers love to have lots and lots of flowers around and there aren't enough. That's all I can see that may be wrong.

Go to the island a few times and go on tours to stuff your pockets with your favourite flowers.

Go to my dream address to see what I mean. I have a ton of flowers and they love it haha ;)
Oh, I didn't know that was a factor! Thank you so much for your help!

I have tons of paths and that's never been an issue for me, so I'm guessing it's the lack of nature that may be doing it for you.

Back