Dino Plush
Sheep Plush
Dreamy Party Popper
Moon Ball
Pokéball
Love Ball
Feedback
100% (489) +
I have about 99 million I would like to sell! The game is not so fun having this amount of bells to me and I'd like that challenge back. :) I'll be selling it for 200k per 1tbt, so 10 million = 50tbt and so on.

Waiting list
People - 30million Done!
xSany - 10 million Done!
emcconville - 10 million Done!
AkaneDeath - 20 million Done!
ayesquiggle - 4 million Done!
acnl322 - 4 million Done!

I have 10m left to sell, its first come first served. :)

Last edited:
Hi!! Can I buy some bells from you?
100 tbt for 20m?

I lost my town back in December and I really want to rebuild.

Last edited:
Absolutely! Is it ok if we go to your town? :) Mine doesn't have a lot of open space.

Yeah sure! I am just now setting it all up, so can you give me a few? :)
actually can I get 30m for 150??

Last edited:
Okay! I should be ready in a few. I updated my FC, so make sure to add the one that starts with 0963 :)
I'll add you now

I don't mind, i will add you now and make some room. I will go ahead and send the tbt to you know =)
Got it ^^ let me know when your gate is open!

Sure! If you don't mind waiting until I finish with Caitlyn :)

Hello! I'd like to trade 50 TBT for 10 million bells if possible! I know it takes some time, so I don't mind waiting for you to finish up with other people!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like to trade 50 TBT for 10 million bells if possible! I know it takes some time, so I don't mind waiting for you to finish up with other people!
Yup! I'm still waiting to get started with the first delivery, so I hope it won't take too long to get to you.

Could I please get 20 mil for 100tbt?
Sure! ^^

I've added a waiting list to my OP so that we will know how far I am in the list and so bells that I don't have aren't spoken for. ^^

You can do the trade with someone else if you want. My DS got formatted and it is taking me longer than planned.

I am 21 years old but I still have to go through parental restrictions!!

Last edited:
You can do the trade with someone else if you want. My DS got formatted and it is taking me longer than planned.

I am 21 years old but I still have to go through parental restrictions!!

Okay I'll move on to xSany and afterward if you're ready I can come over. :) I had to deal with parental control bs too!

Hello! I know this is kind of a small amount but can I grab 4 million bells for 20 TBT? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back