• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling IGB for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonfish

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Shadow Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Sheep Plush
Dreamy Party Popper
Moon Ball
Pokéball
Love Ball
Feedback
100% (489) +
I have about 99 million I would like to sell! The game is not so fun having this amount of bells to me and I'd like that challenge back. :) I'll be selling it for 200k per 1tbt, so 10 million = 50tbt and so on.

Waiting list
People - 30million Done!
xSany - 10 million Done!
emcconville - 10 million Done!
AkaneDeath - 20 million Done!
ayesquiggle - 4 million Done!
acnl322 - 4 million Done!

I have 10m left to sell, its first come first served. :)

Last edited:
Hi!! Can I buy some bells from you?
100 tbt for 20m?

I lost my town back in December and I really want to rebuild.

Last edited:
Hi!! Can I buy some bells from you?
100 tbt for 20m?

I lost my town back in December and I really want to rebuild.

Absolutely! Is it ok if we go to your town? :) Mine doesn't have a lot of open space.

Absolutely! Is it ok if we go to your town? :) Mine doesn't have a lot of open space.

Yeah sure! I am just now setting it all up, so can you give me a few? :)
actually can I get 30m for 150??

Last edited:
Okay! I should be ready in a few. I updated my FC, so make sure to add the one that starts with 0963 :)
I'll add you now

I don't mind, i will add you now and make some room. I will go ahead and send the tbt to you know =)
Got it ^^ let me know when your gate is open!

Sure! If you don't mind waiting until I finish with Caitlyn :)

Hello! I'd like to trade 50 TBT for 10 million bells if possible! I know it takes some time, so I don't mind waiting for you to finish up with other people!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like to trade 50 TBT for 10 million bells if possible! I know it takes some time, so I don't mind waiting for you to finish up with other people!
Yup! I'm still waiting to get started with the first delivery, so I hope it won't take too long to get to you.

Could I please get 20 mil for 100tbt?
Sure! ^^

I've added a waiting list to my OP so that we will know how far I am in the list and so bells that I don't have aren't spoken for. ^^

You can do the trade with someone else if you want. My DS got formatted and it is taking me longer than planned.

I am 21 years old but I still have to go through parental restrictions!!

Last edited:
You can do the trade with someone else if you want. My DS got formatted and it is taking me longer than planned.

I am 21 years old but I still have to go through parental restrictions!!

Okay I'll move on to xSany and afterward if you're ready I can come over. :) I had to deal with parental control bs too!

Hello! I know this is kind of a small amount but can I grab 4 million bells for 20 TBT? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back