• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Perfect Peaches are on premium!

twiggy23

Bells
Switch
3057-0429-5801
Small Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (39) +
Let me know if anyone wants to come sell and I'll add you!!

All I ask:
please don't run!
please don't touch my flowers
feel free to go shopping, though T&T is remodeling
feel free to talk to villagers other than ribbot, tex, cheri, or wolfgang.

Nice! I would like to visit! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you have Shampoodle, I need to get my hair done haha. I just reset and don't have it yet :D

Sure, added you! My gates will be open in a minute

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

Thank you! Wow I really didn't realize how much they would sell for. I need to do that more often! I just reset everything so I don't have any bells anymore. But it's all worth it for the perfect map!! Lol

Gates are open, come over whenever you're ready :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! Wow I really didn't realize how much they would sell for. I need to do that more often! I just reset everything so I don't have any bells anymore. But it's all worth it for the perfect map!! Lol

You're welcome, glad you got to sell haha!

Thanks for letting me sell that stuff + look round your shops!

Selling non-native perfect fruit when it's on special is awesome. I sold some perfect cherries last week in someone's town and made a million bells! ;)

Sure, I'll add you now!
Edit: sorry actually I'll need a couple of minutes check back in 5?? Sorry!!

Last edited:
Oh wow, I left your town without taking anything because I forgot I had responded to this thread. :( Sorry about that!
(

Back