Best live show you have been to?

when i saw kent in december 2016. it was v good tho i was a tiny bit disappointed w the songs they played, i wish they had played more of their old stuff

Best live show I've been to was Bring Me The Horizon last November. Met some cool people there, was a part of a pit that wasn't too wild, music was fantastic, atmosphere was fantastic. Amazing. I have no words for how great it was. Definitely will go again next time they tour.

Second-best would be a tie between Twenty One Pilots, also last November, Bry this past April and the Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses tour a year and a half ago. Twenty One Pilots probably is my favourite band and while I loved seeing them live, I wasn't feeling too physically great that day and I think it might have influenced my concert experience, which is sad because I absolutely adore their music.

The Zelda Symphony was fantastic, for three reasons: the music. Holy fishsticks the music and the orchestra were amazing and I would love to go again if it weren't so incredibly expensive every time. ;n; The seats. No matter where you sit in the venue we were in, all the seats were great spots to enjoy the music. And the people. The fans are one reason to go if you like making new friends or like seeing/doing cosplay. The staff in general also seemed to be super into Zelda because I recall signs all around the venue near bars that had super clever Zelda puns and jokes on them and man that was great.

Then we have Bry, who is a self-described Irish beanstalk who toured with Twenty One Pilots in the European leg of their Em?ti?nal R?adsh?w tour, which is how I learned about him. His music is super cute and whatever and generally extremely relaxing and pleasant for me to listen to. His concert was the same. It was mainly younger people, aged twelve through fifteen, and some older teens like me, and a LOT of parents at the edge of the room which was really funny. Atmosphere was great, everyone was having loads of fun and apparently, by bringing my uke along and holding this small eleven-ish year old girl on my back, I've made people's days and that's great man. Loved it.

Probably those times I've seen Alice Cooper, cause he's really awesome to see live. Not overly fanatic fan of his even though I like his stuff but yeah his live shows are worth going for. Also Jackson Browne in terms of performance that sounds really nice and genuine :3

What about that hotdog show with Lenny ;]

I honestly haven't been to many shows, but the best one I can remember was Weird Al, it was just really fun and awesome.

What about that hotdog show with Lenny ;]

I honestly haven't been to many shows, but the best one I can remember was Weird Al, it was just really fun and awesome.

omg hahah how could i forgot that one.. so good xD

as for bad gigs probably Toto because they played in this really small venue where they didn't have any ventilation and obviously took too many people in.. so yeah basically everyone almost fainted. good for soda vendors i think tho

1 - Adele

She is just the most amazing, hilarious and down to earth singer up you could ever find. Singing has been my passion for most of my life and she is one of my inspirations.

2 - Twenty one pilots concert

I went there thinking I was gonna see heaps of twelvies lmao, but that was so far from the truth. Everyone there was super nice. Some of their songs I could really just connect to. I left the concert feeling touched which is actually something rare for me.

Last edited:
I've loved every Bruce Springsteen concert I've been to. My ultimate faves were probably night 2 in Turku in 2013 and night 1 in Gothenburg last year but the other ones were some of the best experiences in my life too. The atmosphere's always been really amazing, I really can't think of many things that have affected me as strongly as his concerts. They all left me feeling euphoric for days. He really goes all out every time and gives his 100%. It's awesome how much he interacts with the audience too and how he still plays for several hours even tho he's over 60.

Probably the Wonder Girls concert I went to in '08. The venue was pretty small so even though we were at the very back, we were still really close to them. They're my favorite group but they were also better performers during the concert than during live recordings.

As for musicals, definitely the Lion King. It was amazing!

For musicals I really enjoyed "In the Heights" and "Mary Poppins"

I haven't been to a lot of concerts so I don't have a lot to compare to. However I am seeing Lady Gaga in August!!!

Hard to say, I saw so many...

Here some I won't forget

The Musical Box (not the real ones but an awesome copy)

Against me. I had an high fever but the concert was so good and funny (small place, lot of stage diving) that I forgot I was sick. (I saw them a few years later but it was not the same, not the same drummer either)

Billy Talent. When they were still young. I had a lot of fun at that concert, I came back home drenched and dirty.

Patrick Watson.

Probably Peter Gabriel also.

exo went has as **** in L.A. when i went to see them.
probably the best show i've ever been too, and i've been to quite a number of concerts.

I've loved every Bruce Springsteen concert I've been to. My ultimate faves were probably night 2 in Turku in 2013 and night 1 in Gothenburg last year but the other ones were some of the best experiences in my life too. The atmosphere's always been really amazing, I really can't think of many things that have affected me as strongly as his concerts. They all left me feeling euphoric for days. He really goes all out every time and gives his 100%. It's awesome how much he interacts with the audience too and how he still plays for several hours even tho he's over 60.

Take me next time bromiga. Cool you came all the way to Sweden for it though wish someone cool would perform closer to me man.

I have been to a philharmonic with my boyfriend, this was my first time seeing a live show, although it was a music show. This was only a few weeks ago and it was really good!

Back