• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

water or teabag first?

Microwave water in mug, add teabag.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Generally speaking, I like to put the tea bag in first. However, when I'm using a keurig, I've noticed that sometimes the water makes the bag's string slip in! So, if i'm using a keurig to make the hot water, I put the bag in last. :p

Huh, I never thought to use a Keurig just to heat water. I should do that.

I've never paid attention, I actually don't know

i put it in my cup coffee maker and i get my cup.

tea bag first tho.

Teabag first. Boil the water and while your waiting, put the teabag and possibly sugar in. Pour the boiled water in, then the milk! I also squeeze the teabag juice (is that the right word lol?) out so it's a stronger tea! :)

Teabag first, although I haven't had tea in a while, I don't drink it regularly.

Tea bag, or else it floats and you've got to poke it down with a spoon, I only did water first before I had an electric kettle, cause I'd have to boil my water in the microwave in the cup I was using.

Teabag first and then water, definitely. I tend to let it sit for about 4-5 minutes to have a stronger taste. After that, I'll take out the teabag and pour some sugar. :)

Well everyone is saying they put the teabag in first & is wondering what kind of uncultured person wouldn't, but I unfortunately have to say that I do put the water in first.

bag first of course, putting the water first is like putting in milk before cereal aka the worst crime known to man

Back