• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Wedding tux need help

DSHigsby

The flower fox
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
October Birthstone (Opal)
20 Envelopes
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (88) +
So our wedding is happing in real life soon and I have my stuff all set just he can't find the tuxedo and top hat. I'm not sure if there any black pants but that will help too. please people, I need help on this like soon or now.

I can let you catalog formal black pants. And I have a custom pattern of a tuxedo shirt/jacket, if that's useful to you.

I'm here now. I can let you catalog the pants if you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's late where I am, I'm going to bed now, sorry I missed you. Maybe another time.

Well, I have the pants from a friend's account and a top hat I just need a tuxedo.
I can't believe I'm this close to getting our wedding gear for this weekend........

-bump-

For a minute I thought you meant a real wedding and I was freaked out a little.

I thought this was for a real wedding, and until somone said catalog I thought it meant lending you a tux irl o.o Shocked me LOL

Wait, first post does say real life?

So confused xD

Last edited:
I know you said you didn't want to use a custom pattern before, but you can give this one I made a try, if you'd like. Might be better than nothing if you're not able to get the actual tuxedo item. You can tell by the name that I made it for a Sailor Moon themed outfit. ^o^;>

AC_Pattern_-_Tuxedo_Mask_1_4.jpgAC_Pattern_-_Tuxedo_Mask_2_4.jpgAC_Pattern_-_Tuxedo_Mask_3_4.jpgAC_Pattern_-_Tuxedo_Mask_4_4.jpg

oh it's for our real wedding see were both crazy gamer's and I already have everything for the real life one but on Animal Crossing I goofed on one item a damn tuxedo and the Gracey one is close to the real life one we have so yeah......it's for a real wedding in our game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my god its soo cute!!! thank you but I want to hold out for the tux if not I'll let you know if we use it. Thanks again.

You might try making a new topic to buy the tuxedo in the Re-tail board. That's the place for buying and selling, and it'll probably get more visibility there.

oh it's for our real wedding see were both crazy gamer's and I already have everything for the real life one but on Animal Crossing I goofed on one item a damn tuxedo and the Gracey one is close to the real life one we have so yeah......it's for a real wedding in our game.

Oh I see! ^-^ I wish I could help but I don't know how. When does it appear? I have Gracie's store. Maybe I could TT for it? Not sure xS

Back