Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
October Birthstone (Opal)
20 Envelopes
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (88) +
So our wedding is happing in real life soon and I have my stuff all set just he can't find the tuxedo and top hat. I'm not sure if there any black pants but that will help too. please people, I need help on this like soon or now.

I can let you catalog formal black pants. And I have a custom pattern of a tuxedo shirt/jacket, if that's useful to you.

I'm here now. I can let you catalog the pants if you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's late where I am, I'm going to bed now, sorry I missed you. Maybe another time.

Well, I have the pants from a friend's account and a top hat I just need a tuxedo.
I can't believe I'm this close to getting our wedding gear for this weekend........

-bump-

I thought this was for a real wedding, and until somone said catalog I thought it meant lending you a tux irl o.o Shocked me LOL

Wait, first post does say real life?

So confused xD

Last edited:
I know you said you didn't want to use a custom pattern before, but you can give this one I made a try, if you'd like. Might be better than nothing if you're not able to get the actual tuxedo item. You can tell by the name that I made it for a Sailor Moon themed outfit. ^o^;>

AC_Pattern_-_Tuxedo_Mask_1_4.jpgAC_Pattern_-_Tuxedo_Mask_2_4.jpgAC_Pattern_-_Tuxedo_Mask_3_4.jpgAC_Pattern_-_Tuxedo_Mask_4_4.jpg

oh it's for our real wedding see were both crazy gamer's and I already have everything for the real life one but on Animal Crossing I goofed on one item a damn tuxedo and the Gracey one is close to the real life one we have so yeah......it's for a real wedding in our game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my god its soo cute!!! thank you but I want to hold out for the tux if not I'll let you know if we use it. Thanks again.

You might try making a new topic to buy the tuxedo in the Re-tail board. That's the place for buying and selling, and it'll probably get more visibility there.

oh it's for our real wedding see were both crazy gamer's and I already have everything for the real life one but on Animal Crossing I goofed on one item a damn tuxedo and the Gracey one is close to the real life one we have so yeah......it's for a real wedding in our game.

Oh I see! ^-^ I wish I could help but I don't know how. When does it appear? I have Gracie's store. Maybe I could TT for it? Not sure xS

Back