The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
so I'm planning on restarting and i want to sell my town but you have to have a level 4 town tree. that's 50 hr and 50 days so I'm wondering is it 50 days since you started? or 50 times youve like logged into your game. because i have the 50 hr badge but i can't sit on my tree yet so if i tt through the days will it grow?

50 days means 50 individual days that you've played on. So, even if it's been 50 days since you've started your town, if you skip one day, it won't count as 50 days. You'll have to play for another day to get it to count. They don't need to be consecutive, at least.

here's my problem tho, I've got the played 50 hrs badge but i can't sit on my tree. ive been tting everyday and ive logged into at least 50 days now but it's still not good enough...

That's strange. If you have the 50 hours logged and 50 individual days (even TT'ing), you should be able to sit on your town tree. If you do have the 50 hours logged, then you probably don't actually have the 50 days yet.

The only thing I can currently think of is that the badge possibly counts sleep mode hours if ACNL is open. However, sleep mode hours definitely don't count towards the town tree. If this is the case, what I did was use the diving trick, but just left my 3DS open for like a day. If you're not diving, the game won't think you're active and it won't count.

Back