• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

dive trick ....... y do u suck so?

TortimerCrossing

♡ bad egg ♡
Bells
Sheep Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Togepi Easter Egg
does anyone else HATEEEEE doing the dive trick? like i am so sick of tired of having to plunge myself into the ocean every 5 minutes, getting stung left n right by jelly fish just to POSSIBLY have a pwp suggested.

and then after 30 minutes, someone FINALLY suggests one, and it's some garbage pwp like "stadium light" because apparently the next super bowl is being hosted in my town OR "drilling rig" are u kidding me? a simple bench couldn't suffice?

well, back into the water i go....

Try filling your pockets with flowers, that way no one can buy/give stuff to you. Also make sure you have no bells either, I don't know, just seems to make it slightly easier.

I did this dive trick today...Wanted any fairy tale thing (got bench already though) and I get suggested "Outdoor Chair". I don't want an outdoor chair, I wanted a Fairy Tale streetlight. Thank you useless normal type villager xD

Try filling your pockets with flowers, that way no one can buy/give stuff to you. Also make sure you have no bells either, I don't know, just seems to make it slightly easier.

i always have an empty pocket, plus no bells on me. my villagers always always ask me about catch phrases or greetings. like honey, im the mayor not your servant!!!! get creative or go on google and pretend to be creative, like the rest of us.

Funny you mention this, because I'm doing the diving trick right now. It's never the only thing I'm doing though.

My 3DS sits on my desk while I play on a console game hooked up to the TV (or the Switch now, I guess), or while I draw. It doesn't feel as tedious because it's more like a bonus thing I'm dong. It CAN get frustrating but we gotta do what we gotta do.

I have also noticed that I tend to get requests after I have done some "work" on my town, ie, landscaping, putting down paths, rearranging an area after a villager has moved out, etc. I think the game rewards you for improving stuff. If I just spend time fishing, shopping and chatting with villagers I notice the requests die down.

I have also noticed that I tend to get requests after I have done some "work" on my town, ie, landscaping, putting down paths, rearranging an area after a villager has moved out, etc. I think the game rewards you for improving stuff. If I just spend time fishing, shopping and chatting with villagers I notice the requests die down.

Oh, that's a good tip! I think that might be true, because I just started my town two months ago, have done practically nothing but landscaping and PWP's, (building and demolishing), putting down paths, and I have gotten a lot of requests already. Have built the lighthouse, fairy tale bench and streetlight, 4 fountains, flower clock, yellow benches, lamps, bridges. But I want the geyser (is that a PWP or a hack?), and others, too. Maybe time to go diving now!

I agree with doing PWPs then getting more requests after. I get requests most days.

I think that if you stagnate and keep waiting​ for that one PWP request you really want, then you'll be waiting.

All I do is go through my list of PWPs, pick one, see how it looks, then demolish it later if I don't like it or need room for something else. The villagers soon suggest a new one.

this is a good tip!!! ive been trying to breed hybrids lately, and just did the yellow bench pwp so hopefully things get moving.

Back