Honeydrop
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
is it just me or does anybody not like her?
she always makes me feel so bad when talk to her in the post office lol
let me catch ur rude behind grtting coffee i swear

Last edited:
i am also a crybaby. does she ever warm up? i wanna hear abt her love triangle

Last edited:
Not that I'm aware of. Previous games did show off some of the backstories of the main animals, but sadly New Leaf doesn't really have much of that.

In the previous games she was super mean, but now she's just a little rude. Also she had some interesting dialogue in old games that showed a bit of her backstory.

I didnt quite like her in previous games, as said before she's much less mean in the newer games. I personally like her design a lot. I think she's adorable.

Sometimes you can get the tiniest response from her (I think) by using some of Dr. Shrunk's joke emotions. Let me know if I just imagine this. :rolleyes:

she just hurts my heart. i need to be loved by all my simulation friends :( :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah she is super cute tho.. i want her bow :x

Phyllis has always been rude. It's been this way since the GameCube Version.

It used to be where she began working at 7:00 PM, but since Wild World, she began working at 10:00 PM as Pelly still begins at 7:00 AM. So when you went as early as 7:00 PM, you will have to see the mean clerk.

I have quite a few pictures of me from about 5-6 years ago like back-talking her on City Folk cause she's so rude xDDD

Yeah I always hated having to go to the post office late at night. Never appreciated that attitude. Luckily in New Leaf she isn't quite a burden on people who walk in.

It's nice to see at least someone on New Leaf who isn't always nice considering the fact that the helicopter parents madd Resetti really nice.

Phyllis is probably only rude to the player character. Tom Nook, in the Roost, talks about how he picks up coffee Pelly and Phyllis. The town also obviously doesn't need a 24/7 post office, most real post offices close mid-afternoon. Maybe she just hates humans?

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 2.46.05 PM.jpg

A human killed her brother maybe?

Last edited:
It's nice to see at least someone on New Leaf who isn't always nice considering the fact that the helicopter parents madd Resetti really nice.

I still think that's ridiculous that kids were scared of him. I always thought he was funny. When I was like 8 1/2 playing AC:GCN I would purposely reset my Gamecube so I could watch him rant.

But I do appreciate that it doesn't take 5 minutes to skip through his text now.

I love Phyllis haha she's a sass and no one else in the game really has any attitude anymore. That being said I also love the cutie Pelly.

She was great in WW. I use to talk to her at The Roost, but as with the other villagers, Nintendo gave her a labotomy.

She's a mere shadow of her former self.

Back