• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Lily Lamps for IGB or TBT!!

limiya

Bells
Feedback
100% (106) +
I'm currently trying to buy two Lily Lamps! I am willing to pay 300k IGB or more per each lamp, or 10 TBT per each lamp! Thank you so much for any offers!

I have a spare Lily lamp, I'd prefer TBT please if you still need one :)

Alright, I withdraw my offers. TC can buy from you then.

Mayorgeorgia, how many lily lamps do you have? If you have one, I could buy another from Paper Fish! Also how much TBT or IGB would each of you want?

Last edited:
Hi. I still have that two lamps for you for 20 tbt if you still need them :confused:

Last edited:
Hi! I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply while you were on! I was at work, but I will be free for the rest of the day in about 4 or 5 hours, and I'll also be on all day tomorrow. I still am in need of two lily lamps too, and I'll go ahead and send you TBT!

Last edited:
I am on now and will be around for the next two hours or so. Please let me know when you are ready for the trade and I'll deliver to you. Thanks.

I thought I had earlier, but ill double check really quick

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay so it turned out i accidentlaky turned on local wireless, but it should work now!

Back