• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Any Hybrid, Bushes, Random Items! LOTS of TBT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeeBraiin

Happy Pride!
Pear 🍐
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6980-8546-6496
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Toy Hammer
Feedback
99.4% (153) +
Need a pocketful of every single hybrid ESPECIALLY PURPLE PANSIES! 25 tbt per pocketful

I also need Hydrangea Bushes, Red Hibiscus Bushes 3 tbt each!

Would also like any of these items (Prices In bold = 4 tbt each) Not Bold is 2 tbt each
Deluxe range, kitchen corner, kitchen scale, kitchen sink, microwave, mixer, range, refrigerator, retro fridge, shaved-ice maker, sink, stove, tea set, toaster, and kitchen wall.
bread box, chocolate fountain, dessert case, dishwasher, display shelf, electric kettle, freezer, garbage can, ice-cream case, kettle, lunch tray, milk can, milk case, mop, pepper mill, pickle jar, pot rack, propane stove, revolving spice rack, rice cooker, salad bar, simple kettle, soda fountain, sushi platter,and the water cooler.

Last edited:
I can get it to you within 15 minutes :)

cool! I'll add your FC and send half now ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have recieved all Sanrio Items! Now Only looking for Landscaping AND kitchen items!

Hi! I can get you the deluxe range, kitchen corner, kitchen scale, kitchen sink, microwave, refrigerator, dessert case, dishwasher, display shelf, electric kettle, pot rack, simple kettle, and water cooler. c: (38 TBT if I'm not mistaken)

Hi! I can get you the deluxe range, kitchen corner, kitchen scale, kitchen sink, microwave, refrigerator, dessert case, dishwasher, display shelf, electric kettle, pot rack, simple kettle, and water cooler. c: (38 TBT if I'm not mistaken)

Sweet! Pls lmk when you're available

What color of hydrangea do you need? I have both pink and blue hydrangeas. I think I have around 20 each

Hi! I could give you the retro fridge, garbage can and the sink if you still looking for them.

I also have 20 pink roses and 12 purple roses if you interested. :)

I can get you twenty red hibiscus shoots, The deluxe range, kitchen corner, kitchen scale and kitchen sink :)

What color of hydrangea do you need? I have both pink and blue hydrangeas. I think I have around 20 each

I'd prefer just blue :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you twenty red hibiscus shoots, The deluxe range, kitchen corner, kitchen scale and kitchen sink :)

That would be a huge help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back