• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you have Welcome Amiibo Villagers in your town?

My favorite villager in my town is one introduced in the WA update, the rest are just regular.

I got him from someone on here who was nice enough to give him to be, cause I don't have any amiibo cards or an NFC reader for my 3DSXL. I was very grateful :blush:

I have 12 WA cards but I didn't know if I'll move any in. If I want to see them I'll just have them camp in their RV. A little trailer park extension of Charmelo, lol.

I had all my dreamies by the time the update came out but when I saw Piper I had to have her. I traded her in by taking Sprinkle out, it was a seamless transition since they are both cute lil' birbs and they both have the same personality type. :blush:
I love seeing Welcome Amiibo villagers in towns but it is more rare than I thought it would be. </3

I used to have Vivian but I moved her out for Fang! Now, I have Bea & Wade <3 I'd like a few more of the Welcome Amiibo villagers, but I don't have their cards :(

No but I'm planning on getting cards to move some villagers in. It also seems nice to have cards for villagers I currently have but am keeping, too, so I'll get those as well. Soon!

I don't currently have any returning villagers, but I do have the amiibo exclusive Wolf Link, and I plan to get Epona too whenever I can get my hands on a shiek amiibo. Although I wouldn't mind having Julia, Vivian, or Dobie in my town.

I moved in Wade, Tasha, Sylvana, and Hopkins, but all are now gone except for Wade. I like quite a few of the Welcome Amiibo villagers, but I wouldn't intend any of them to be permanent residents.

I have: Cece (amiibo figurine villager), Tasha, Toby (Sanrio villager), Claude, Hopkins and Buzz in Flora.

Viche (amiibo figurine villager) in Chocolat and Sylvana in Moonview and may replace Fuchsia with Vivian in the future.

My main town is the only one that doesn't have any. too attach to the villagers there ;-;

Last edited:
I have Dobie in one of my towns. He is one of the few welcome amiibo villagers with a nice interieur I think.

Yes, I have a few of them but they're all my boyfriend's cards so I don't even remember which ones I got from them or not. I know I got static, diana, and chrissy from cards, though.

Yep! Most of them I got from users on here, but I currently have Dobie, Sylvana, Plucky, Vivian, Hopkins and Ketchup. I got Ketchup from a WA pack my hubby got for me and bought Hopkins from eBay.

I also have basically all of the Amiibo-invited villagers, too. I had to buy a fourth copy of the game to hold them all, but totally worth it.

**EDIT** Oh! And Toby. Can't believe I forgot about him.

Last edited:
Currently, I don't have any Welcome Amiibo villagers in my town.

I have the Amiibo card for Stu (a lazy bull), which came with the game. I'm debating whether or not to move him into my town.
On the one hand, it'll be interesting to have a bull. I currently don't have a bull in my town.
On the other hand, I already have a lazy villager (Walker) and I'm not sure I want another one. Also, I have 10 villagers so I would have to replace one of my existing villagers and I'm not sure I want to do that.

Last edited:
Back