• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you have Welcome Amiibo Villagers in your town?

CookieCrossing

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I haven't seen many towns that have the WA returning villagers in them, probably because they already had all their dreamies and getting new villagers in the right spot would be a pain. I have Julia and Paolo. Do you have any? If so, who?

I do actually. I have all my villagers cards so..

I have Julia, Hornsby, Ellie, Cleo, and Bea. I didn't really feel like I NEEDED to have any of them like I did with my dream villagers, but I had gotten tired of quite a few of my other villagers. Those villagers were all scanned in via Amiibo, and since I have non-Amiibo villagers in my town too, the odds of them asking to move out were pretty slim. So I had to scan people in to give them the boot. That said, they all have grown on me, and I love having them!

I have Bea and I NEEDED her.

I don't have any of the villagers returning to New Leaf. But I do have some amiibo exclusive. W. Link is such a sweetie.

Nope, I don't have any of them living in MoonGlow.

But all 10 of my villagers in MoonGlow has been scanned by amiibo cards.

I have Rex,Sprocket,Hornsby,Gonzo,Ursala and Ketchup.Rex was in my Gamecube town so I had to get him for New Leaf and I've been curious about Sprocket and Ketchup for a while.

Nope, there are no cats and the only one that even looks appealing to me is June.

Last edited:
Not yet. I have Maddie and Ursala's cards so they'll be moved in eventually. I want June and Bea to move in as well.

I don't have any currently, but I'm going to have Sylvana once Freya decides she wants to move.

I currently have Vivian and Boots in my town. I'd like to get Hornsby at some point, too.

I have Piper in my town, and that is just because I got her when I bought the game.

Back