Do you have Welcome Amiibo Villagers in your town?

CookieCrossing

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I haven't seen many towns that have the WA returning villagers in them, probably because they already had all their dreamies and getting new villagers in the right spot would be a pain. I have Julia and Paolo. Do you have any? If so, who?

I have Julia, Hornsby, Ellie, Cleo, and Bea. I didn't really feel like I NEEDED to have any of them like I did with my dream villagers, but I had gotten tired of quite a few of my other villagers. Those villagers were all scanned in via Amiibo, and since I have non-Amiibo villagers in my town too, the odds of them asking to move out were pretty slim. So I had to scan people in to give them the boot. That said, they all have grown on me, and I love having them!

I don't have any of the villagers returning to New Leaf. But I do have some amiibo exclusive. W. Link is such a sweetie.

Nope, I don't have any of them living in MoonGlow.

But all 10 of my villagers in MoonGlow has been scanned by amiibo cards.

I have Rex,Sprocket,Hornsby,Gonzo,Ursala and Ketchup.Rex was in my Gamecube town so I had to get him for New Leaf and I've been curious about Sprocket and Ketchup for a while.

Nope, there are no cats and the only one that even looks appealing to me is June.

Last edited:
Not yet. I have Maddie and Ursala's cards so they'll be moved in eventually. I want June and Bea to move in as well.

I have Piper in my town, and that is just because I got her when I bought the game.

Back