Have you known anyone personally who has been arrested?

Indeed! All quite recently. Two guys I was decent friends with in high school just got arrested and put in jail for breaking and entering/theft with a weapon. Another guy who I didn't ever talk to but was in the same grade as me was just busted for over $40k of drugs, just happened in the last week.

Yup, I've known a lot of people who were arrested. I have two uncles who were arrested. One didn't pay child support and he basically abandoned his other family. I don't really know the details of the other arrest but knowing his personality, I wasn't too surprised. A lot of the people I know who've been arrested aren't bad people. One of my friends was arrested during a protest.

My dad was arrested once or twice. My brother was as well. None of the people I knew personally in school have been arrested tho

yeah me and the lads? were out drinking with some older lads? and one of the lads? got arrested cause he jumped naked into a river at 3am

My uncle has been arrested for drinking and driving. Definitely deserved it.

Growing up in a very bad area for drugs, and an overall sketchy area in general I knew a few people at my highschool who got arrested. It wasn't uncommon the see the police car parked at the front of the school. It's almost always for drug possession.
Once a kid was arrested on the oval because he tried to make a run for it.

Someone I used to be very close with but ended up drifting from ended up getting arrested for selling a large amount of class A drugs. :c

my grandfather, who i've only met once or twice, was arrested for trying to flee burma (myanmar) in the 60s or 70s whilst it was a dictatorship

other than that, no

Yeah, mostly when I used to hang out with the wrong sort of crowd. I've been detained a few times myself but never formally arrested though I suspect it'll happen eventually for some reason or another. :p

one of my first gaming buddies, who i had met up with once in real life, suddenly disappeared one day. four years later or so he reappeared and told me he had been in prison for stashing a large amount of drugs for a friend.

just a few weeks before school ended, my friends were joking about school shootings. its a sensitive topic to be joking about so i wasnt involved in the convo, being in it, i would've been suspended. someone overheard them talk about it, in 3rd period the principal wanted to see me in her office, i confirmed some stuff and answered questions. i felt like crap because i tattled on my friends but i knew lying wouldnt help. they even had detectives there, too. so about a few weeks later my teacher revealed that my friends were suspended for 10 days, but they were doing alternatives for schooling. they were almost arrested. one was attending another school to finish up the credits, and one was doing homeschooling. my friends did get counseling and they found that they were depressed.

i still feel like crap for giving names to the principal, but if i wouldve lied, it wouldnt have turned out great for me. a few days after they got suspended, everyone was talking about what happened, people were legit scared of them now bc they think they were actually gonna shoot up the school. but they werent, and would never do that. theyre good ppl.

Back