how do you put ketchup on your fries

very important question trust me

• Total voters
Depends where I am and when I'm eating the chips. If I'm eating them at McDonalds or the chips are fresh, I'll squirt some sauce out on the side of the plate or dip them into the pot of keptchup. If they're from takeaway and I'm microwaving them or I'm microwaving a box of chips, I'll smother them with sauce.

im a gross nasty person and i just eat ketchup by itself when im feelin it. i also occasionally eat:
-mayonnaise by itself
-polynesian sauce (from chick fil a, i dont know if they have it in non-american contries) by itself
-soy sauce by itself (rarely because it's too strong)
-peanut sauce (peanut butter) by itself
-hot sauce by itself

wow look how not strange i am, im not weird at all ahahahahAHAHAHA

fries are better without sauce tbh

im a gross nasty person and i just eat ketchup by itself when im feelin it. i also occasionally eat:
-mayonnaise by itself
-polynesian sauce (from chick fil a, i dont know if they have it in non-american contries) by itself
-soy sauce by itself (rarely because it's too strong)
-peanut sauce (peanut butter) by itself
-hot sauce by itself

wow look how not strange i am, im not weird at all ahahahahAHAHAHA

fries are better without sauce tbh

i eat hummus by itself. and i'll occasionally eat ketchup and mustard on its own. i feel u lmao

what kind of maniac squirts it all over the top?

I do : D occasionally. It also tastes great to dip fries in a mix of mayo and ketchup! People say that putting ketchup all over the fries is messy but I just put it on strategically so no problem for me.

like this
fritas.jpg

I also like to add black pepper and jalapenos

I actually don't like ketchup on my fries unless the fries are homemade.

I usually squirt the ketchup next to the fries so I can dip it. I usually use a little because I hate wasting so by the time I finished the fries theres no more ketchup.

I usually squirt it on the top but then regret it when some fries are more ketchupy than others. XD

It depends! If I have eat it at a fast food place, they usually have little dipping cups rather than bottles, so I dip during those times, but if I'm eating them at home or a place that does have a bottle, I usually drizzle it all over.

ketchup is kinda bleh to me now so i don't use it on fries anymore but when i used to, i would dip. putting ketchup all over the fries makes them gross and soggy... who would ever

i generally dont eat fried with ketchup but on the rare occasions i do, i always put it on the side and dip the fries.
its so weird when you drizzle the ketchup all over the fries because if you dont eat them right away then the parts of the fries get touched by the ketchup gets all soggy, cold, and gross.

I usually just eat fries either by itself or with cheese on top, but when I decided to have them with fries I dip em in!

Back