how do you put ketchup on your fries

very important question trust me

• Total voters
I squirt. I find that if I dip, I always use too much on just one chip (or fries, as you lot call it in Trumpland). When I put it all over them, I get a lot more out of one squirt than I would if I just had some as a dip.

Over the past year or so I've grown out of using ketchup at all. Just the thought of it can make me sick to my stomach - agh!
My boyfriend, the sadist that he is, likes to order fries and pour the ketchup DIRECTLY on the fries just to see me squirm. He's the type to just watch the world burn - so infuriating. Haha!

Fries, I dip in a puddle of ketchup. For anything like hashbrowns or home fries and stuff like that I squirt the ketchup onto them and eat them with a fork, so basically if I'm using my hands I'll dip them and if I'm eating it with a fork I'll smother it, cause ya know, I don't want ketchup all over my hands.

IF I am in a car though I will tear the tiniest hole in the ketchup packet and individually squirt ketchup onto each fry, it's super extra. XD

I'll only eat ketchup with my fries if there's mayonnaise too. Mayonnaise for life. I'll have two puddles next to my fries. c:

I usually dip my fries in ketchup, but at the same time I don't mind if there's ketchup squirted all over it either, lol
all I care about is that there's ketchup, because I can't eat fries without it

Depends on where I get them. Certain restaurants I think the fries taste better alone, but others need a little ketchup for some extra flavor. If i do end up putting ketchup on them however, I will always dip them in it.

I don't like ketchup at all but if I'm putting a condiment on my fries I'm dipping not squirting. My boyfriend squirts his on and it stresses me out omg

Fries are good by themselves but if we are talking about chips (like chunky fries that have more potato less oil) when I dip them in ketchup to make them taste better.

Back