Trading RV/Sanrio items for hybrid roses!

leeaboo

cool guy
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (38) +
Hello all!
I'm looking for hybrid roses of all colors besides gold. I have every RV villager card including the Sanrio cards and am willing to negotiate an acceptable item : flower ratio. Post how many flowers you have and what items you are looking for. I will have to order all the items and them time travel to receive them for each individual RV, so please be patient! Organizing items could take up to 30 minutes.

Item catalogue: http://moridb.com/catalogs/4fCY2LAMlm
I will be on and off today but home all day tomorrow! :)

Thank you~

Pending Trades:

Last edited:
Hi! I have a list of 8 items I've been looking for from Sprocket's RV:
2 silver mics
2 Big amps
2 floor monitors
Sound mixer
Electric bass

I have a surplus of black roses if you're interested in traded for those? You can tell me how many flowers you want for each item and we'll work something out :)

Hello! I only need about 20 black roses but as many as I can get of the other colors. I can do 20 black roses for those items? :)

Casablanca lilies, cup of tea, desk mirror, drink machine, donut box, futon mattress x2, ice-cream display, glass partition x2, glass teapot x4, laboratory capsule, medicine cabinet, pastel low table x2, red cash register, round-cloth table, round cushion x2, single rose, snack machine, stack of clothes x2, tart, and trellis for 21 purple, 6 pink, 9 blue, 5 orange + tbt to buy more roses? xD

Last edited:
That sounds good to me! :)

Working on ordering stuff now!

Casablanca lilies, cup of tea, desk mirror, drink machine, donut box, futon mattress x2, ice-cream display, glass partition x2, glass teapot x4, laboratory capsule, medicine cabinet, pastel low table x2, red cash register, round-cloth table, round cushion x2, single rose, snack machine, stack of clothes x2, tart, and trellis for 21 purple, 6 pink, 9 blue, 5 orange + tbt to buy more roses? xD

That would take me over 9 trips - would you be willing to pick like 15 items for 15 purple, 6 pink, 9 blue and 5 orange? Don't need the TBT :)

Last edited:
Is getting the casablanca lilies, donut box, futon mattress x2, ice-cream display, laboratory capsule, round-cloth table, round cushion x2, single rose, snack machine, stack of clothes x2, tart, and glass teapot x2 ok for 15 purple, 6 pink, 9 blue and 5 orange? Sorry for such a huge load.

Last edited:
Is getting the casablanca lilies, donut box, futon mattress x2, ice-cream display, laboratory capsule, round-cloth table, round cushion x2, single rose, snack machine, stack of clothes x2, tart, and glass teapot x2 ok for 15 purple, 6 pink, 9 blue and 5 orange? Sorry for such a huge load.

That works! Are you alright with picking up tomorrow? :)

That works! Are you alright with picking up tomorrow? :)

Yeah. :') I'm free most of tomorrow. I'll add in the rest of the roses I have since I've given you a huge load and you are basically completing my wishlist.

Yeah. :') I'm free most of tomorrow. I'll add in the rest of the roses I have since I've given you a huge load and you are basically completing my wishlist.

Awesome! I'll start working on it tonight and should finish tomorrow :) I'll send you a pm when I'm ready!

I just went through a hybrid giveaway, so I have a TON of blue, purple and pink. Just tell me how much of each for the following items. Like seriously, I have 2 whole beaches worth. xD Now with another of my outrageous orders. yay.
bamboo bench x2
bamboo-grove wall
cup of tea
desk mirror
desktop TV
DJ K.K. booth
elegant bench x2
glass partition x4
handbag
hanging chair
jail bars x3
pastel low table x2
popcorn
round-cloth table x2
round cushion x2
shaved ice
steamed lobster
tart
towel basket
trellis x3
warming buffet
zen cushion x2

Last edited:
Is getting the changing room, bowl sink, hanger rack, ice cream display, stack of clothes, and standing tv alright for:
-25 pink roses
-13 purple roses
-3 blue roses

Edit: totally forgot I have around 10 orange roses as well if you need those

Last edited:
Hi!!! I can get you a TON of purple roses and a few orange roses. How many would you like?

There is a LOT of stuff I want that you can get, so I'm gonna wait to see how many roses per item you think is fair. I'm kinda bad at negotiating lol C:

I have 6 black roses, 7 blue roses, and 2 purple roses so 15 in total, could i exchange that for

Claude RV:
- elegant bench
- elegant chair
- natural lamp

Tasha RV:
- Ivy Partition

Rex or Stu RV:
- boston bag

Julia RV:
- Candelabra
- table with cloth

Update: I have 16 orange roses and 49 purple roses. I think that 2 roses per item is fair. What do you think?

Back