• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Weirdest food combos you like?

Buttonsy

Loser
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
I'm curious if anyone here is really into anything strange to eat.

Bolognese sauce (the one minced meat sauce you have with pasta usually) and rice. Is surprisingly good together mmm.

I can't think of any that I like right now...but when I was a kid I would soak my goldfish crackers in coke, and would dip sugar cookies in ramen. I don't know what was wrong with me.

Chicken and waffles! Not really that weird, but it's so delicious!

This is kind of disgusting but apparently my grandmother made it for my mother. My mom used to make "butter rice". Maybe it was a Korean War thing? She would add butter and soy sauce to rice and top it off with Kraft cheese. I love the stuff. I thought it was a common dish until I went to my friend's house and their mom asked me what I wanted to eat and I responded, "Butter rice." Confused faces all around.

I don't feel it's completely unusual to do this but I like to combine a handful of blueberries with strawberry yoghurt and dip my malted milk biscuits into it.

This is kind of disgusting but apparently my grandmother made it for my mother. My mom used to make "butter rice". Maybe it was a Korean War thing? She would add butter and soy sauce to rice and top it off with Kraft cheese. I love the stuff. I thought it was a common dish until I went to my friend's house and their mom asked me what I wanted to eat and I responded, "Butter rice." Confused faces all around.

Sounds really nice though :eek: Would try, never had Kraft cheese but ya sounds delish.

Hot wings with BBQ sauce maybe? Also, ketchup on steak. I guess.

I don't really think this is too strange, but i really like to put corn on my mashed potato's and then take a fork full of chicken and dip that into it like its some sort of sauce. If that's not weird enough for you i have a grandma who makes peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. I refuse to even try one because it sounds so gross.

OH! and once when i was over at a friends house, his dad made us some potato chip, ketchup, and lettuce sandwiches, and they were surprisingly good. Heck, now my grandma's peanut butter and pickle sandwiches doesn't make her seem so crazy. :p

Hot sauce w/ macaroni and cheese. Ranch dressing on pizza. That's all I got, for now.

Last edited:
coke + milk : ) tried it because I saw it on a japenese game show and I found it tasty lol

Vanilla ice cream on spiced meat pie, occasionally.

- - - Post Merge - - -

coke + milk : ) tried it because I saw it on a japenese game show and I found it tasty lol

Not sure about that one....Orange juice and milk yes, but coke? Hm....Does it taste like floaters?

Probably jelly on a lunch meat sandwich is the weirdest one. I learned how good it was because we had this cranberry orange chutney with our turkey one year so I mixed it with my mayo when I made a sandwich and it was really good!

Back