• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi! I'm a bit confused.

Canadascutest

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi my name is Alex. I'm a little confused about the ins and outs of this website especially the currency on here and how that works and what it's for. if somebody can help me understand i would really appreciate it.

Hiya!

The forum currency is used to buy things, such as villagers, in game items, and sometimes even art.
I hope you like the forums.

So there are different sub-forums used for different functions, such as traveling to people's towns leisurely, buying things with in-game bells (IGB) or Bell Tree Bells (TBT, the site currency), the Animal Crossing forum that talks specifically about the game, the Nintendo treehouse that talks about Nintendo games in general, Gamer's Lounge that talks about videogames in general, or the Cafe and the Basement, which are basically for discussions that don't have anything to do with videogames.

Currently the value of 1 TBT is 200,000 IGB.

TBT can be used to buy things like villagers, collectibles, rare in-game items, and anything else that's rather difficult to obtain in the game and on the site.

You can earn TBT by selling collectibles, villagers, items, artwork (in the museum sub-forum), or simply by making a post.

If you lurk around on some threads, you'll understand this site a lot better. It's not super difficult to understand once you learn what it's all about.

If you have any more questions you can always ask me. I pretty much know anything about everything on here. :lemon:

Last edited:
Welcome to the Bell Tree!

The currency is used to buy collectibles and perks in the shop tab, but people often use it as a way to purchase villagers, in-game items and things like that. You can gain TBT by posting in the various sub-forums. The longer your post, the more bells you get.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the bell tree, seems like you have your question answered already.

Welcome, welcome! Always happy to see a new member show up!

I welcome you! Also like you, I am new, I do not know anything about forums and I am completely lost, thanks to your post is the first time I give the answer to someone :)

Back