• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Igb and some unorderable items

StarrySkye3

Bells
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (181) +
I just reset my town and I got impatient with Nook's whole selling deal so I started from scratch lol. It is my first day and the crown is being sold in retail (just my luck) and I want to buy it to get shampoodle and stuff quicker! Also I just want my old outfit back. I am looking for....

-Dollhouse dress
-Kiki and Lala shoes
-heart hairpin (which is orderable)
-2 million igb

So that is like 20-30 tbt I believe. Let me know if you have these to sell me! Thanks :)

I can order you a heart hairpin. If you don't mind waiting for it to arrive in the mail, I'll give it to you for free.

Yeah I would like that! Thank you :) PM me when you are free tomorrow for me to pick up/drop off!

I'll have the hairpin ready to give you in about three hours. Will you be around at that time?

Back