What's your favourite personality type?

What's your favourite Animal Personality.

• Normal

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Peppy

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Snooty

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Uchi

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Cranky

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Jock

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Lazy

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Smug

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
Lazy for me -I think of them as my silly best friend that's always there to eat some matcha cake with.

I like most of the personality types though. Not cranky, though...

I think peppy is my favorite, I just loooove Pate (also reeled for like three days when I found out she was a girl). I like cranky too but I feel like their dialogue gets repetitive really quickly, maybe because I have two crankie's in my town.

This is hard, but I'll go with snooty! Lazy is a really close second, though. I picked snooty over lazy because I tend to get my favourite snooty villagers long before my favourite lazy villagers in all of my towns, so I often develop a really deep bond with the snooty and they're like my best friend for ages.

Uchi without a doubt! I love talking to Uchi villagers! They're always so caring and thoughtful, but not in a creepy way. Their writing was really well done and they have some really funny lines.

My favourite personality type is peppy. My favourite villager is a peppy and I love that they're so full of energy at all times of the day. They're also really humorous to listen to whenever they go on a rant or they're in a conversation with another villager. They're a bit toned down in new leaf and not as hyper but I still consider them one of my favourites. Can also relate to how often they talk about craving a certain food.

Back