What's your favourite personality type?

What's your favourite Animal Personality.

• Normal

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Peppy

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Snooty

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Uchi

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Cranky

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Jock

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Lazy

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Smug

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters

Stockley_

The Director
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7457-9399-7967
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Each villager has their own type of personality. Which one is your favourite? Mine would be peppy!

My favorite personality types are normal and smug. I also love lazy and peppy villagers. :blush:

Lazies are cool and childish and the fact they're always hungry make em better.

My favourite tends to shift a lot, but as of lately I've been into snooties. I also really like uchis, jocks, and smugs a lot.

Uchi. Definitely Uchi.

Instead of just pointing out how terrible my face looks after getting stung by bees, they actually DO something about it. They also have some really cute PWP suggestions. <3

I've been a snooty girl since I played Population Growing, but lately I think uchi might be taking the reigns. Snooty is a very close second though!

It's usually a toss up between the lazies and the crankies for me. Lobo is my favorite villager, and he has given me a lot of funny text, but the lazies are really cute and childlike and are funny as well.

I really like smug villagers! They're always so nice and fun to talk to. Peppy villagers are also great though. I love how enthusiastic and exuberant they always are.

My favorite villager (Jeremiah) is lazy, but I love cranky villagers, so I voted cranky.

always loved the jocks the most but i love cranky personalities so much more now^^

i also love the normal villagers ~

I loved the Crankies in WW, but since Nintendo gave them all a labotomy in NL, I can't stand any of them.

They ALL want perfect fruit, ALL the time.

I say 'no' to everything they ask, and spend the day on the island to get away from them.

Bring back the good old WW phrases!

Last edited:
smugs are my favorite, its nice to have someone flirt with you even though theyre an animal... in a game

smugs are my favorite, its nice to have someone flirt with you even though theyre an animal... in a game

I can't stand them.
I have Henry and because I wouldn't give him my $15,000 Stringfish, in exchange for a shirt, he went into a fit of depression. He does it all the time.

Back