• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Names that you love?

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Since there's a "names that you hate" thread I thought there should be a "names that you love" thread.

I really love these names:

Tia
Oswald (I don't know why)
Beth
Lily
Belle
Chloe
Amber

Last edited:
i was thinking of making a thread like this and cool

adelaine
corabeth
juno
(i probably wouldnt name my kids the above 3 but theyre still nice)
derrick (for some reason i hate derek but i really like derrick)
vivian
i also had a kind-of friend called noya. i really like that name

yani, lexi, camille, norah, ari, magdelena, valentina, layla
i don't really know about boy names and although this is really common, "robert" draws me for some reason

Last edited:
Sheila, obviously. No it's not my real name, it's after a Canadian-Portuguese singer..and the result of a bad inside joke among some friends here because I love S?rgio Godinho a bit too much xD

luna, ava, sofia, brie, bella, daisy, piper, rory, maisie

i like oliver lol that's why i chose it

as for other names i honestly think most names are beautiful (or at least not ugly) if i know someone with it. (though there are exceptions, modtly with nicknames tho)
like, my little cousin is named valter which is a Really "hi im a viking and have a giant beard"-name (like, it's just odd and old) and no one thought it was a good choice before he was born but now that he is 4 we've gotten used to it and associate it with him so it's not weird anymore.

i really like the sound of names like tyra, nova, love (not pronounced as the english word), stina, iris, leon/lion (again, not pronouced like the english word) and other names like those... honestly i like a lot of names these are just the few i could think of atm hhh

Last edited:
Felix, Garrett, Sage, Chelsea.... thats about it. And, though its kinda common (I think it is, at least), Jack is a pretty nice name.

I also seem to like names intended for boys than names intended for girls? There are a lot more names that I like/love that aren't on this list, but frankly my brain's a bit fried today so these are the only ones I can remember. Also, I'm verrrry lazy.

EDIT: these are some more names I like:

August, Huck, Finn

Last edited:
Nala
Elijah
Leah
Eli
Alexandria
Alexander
Rain
Isaiah

Last edited:
M: Caleb, Luca.
F: Aisling, Aoife, Eilidh, Molly, Oonagh, Wynne.

... as a Scot I like Celtic names.

I love the name Melody, but I probably won't name my future daughter that. I just always name the daughter that in games (Harvest Moon, Sims, etc.). It sounds nice and fairytale like.

Last edited:
Evangeline
Chloe
Mordecai
Ella
Jade
Bridgette
Ray
Roxanne
Buzz

And I feel obligated to say Brooke ;)

I really like Claude, I think if I could magically change the name on my birth certificate I'd pick that.

Back