• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Names that you love?

My 4 favorite names and also the names I plan on giving my children one day. Cecilia and Felicity. Joseph and Thaddeus.

Hmm... these are some names I like. :eek:

Max
Ariana
Javier
Patrick
Vivian
Andrea
Suzie

Out of these, I like Max the most. :p

Last edited:
For guys I really like Kyle and Vince.
For girls I really like Vivian and Peggy.

Oliver, Timothy, Coraline, Alina, Cheyenne. I think I like those names because I know some really kind people who have them :)

I'm not sure actually.

Alot of video game characters names are cool.

Last edited:
i like really cute names, both modern names and older ones. like names that you'd look at a kid and be like "awwww what a cute name!" (generally 2 syllable names)
examples are:
-jaxon
-ava
-anything that ends in "eo" (Leo, Theo[dore], Mateo)
-hazel
-brielle
-Max
etc i could go on forever lol

Last edited:
- jae
- noelle
- lauryn
- daniel
- natalie
- becca
- and for some reason, i reaaally love the name chaelin. it's such a pretty name i love it xc

Mauviette.

It sounds like the name of a ghost or some sort of a puppet, yet charming and regal.
Sounds like an old-ish name a queen would have as well.

I think Ruby is really cute! Definitely naming my future daughter that if I ever have one.

Back