Names that you love?

Too many...
I love boy names with Z's or X's that sound like Z's, like Xander/Zander and stuff and like Xavier, idk why, just looks neat.
I love three letter names? I don't know why but they're adorable, I plan to name my daughter Zea if I have one, and it will be pronounced just like "Z", not like "Z-uh."
I also plan on if I have a boy to name him Icarus or Ichabod, both are really cute and I just like "I" names for boys too, like Isaiah and stuff, even Ian is super cute.

For years I knew if I ever had a son I would want to name him Jeremy but after using TBT for so long I don't think I could now... especially not if Justin's the father!

:p

That would be interesting for sure :p I don't want kids but yeah I could totally see myself naming something Tina, it's a nice name :D

And yeah I also like Tana/Tanya too for some reason, they look nice and well not too common here.

Lily is one of my favourites too! I also love the names Hope, Beth, Harlow, Spencer, Oliver, James, Peter... I know I have a lot more but I can't remember them right now.

Damon (prob cuz I love Damon Salvatore)
Stefan (again Stefan Salvatore)
Elena (you guessed it)
Laylee
Lakelyn
Zoe
Bentley
Lexi
Angel
Julian

Carmen, idk that's just a name that's really stuck with me for so many years and i've never really changed my mind on it tbh

Last edited:
Gavin
Cedric
Kieran
Louis
Quinn

Darcie
Stella
Estrella
Kiara
Maura
Priscilla