Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Since there's a "names that you hate" thread I thought there should be a "names that you love" thread.

I really love these names:

Tia
Oswald (I don't know why)
Beth
Lily
Belle
Chloe
Amber

Last edited:
i was thinking of making a thread like this and cool

adelaine
corabeth
juno
(i probably wouldnt name my kids the above 3 but theyre still nice)
derrick (for some reason i hate derek but i really like derrick)
vivian
i also had a kind-of friend called noya. i really like that name

yani, lexi, camille, norah, ari, magdelena, valentina, layla
i don't really know about boy names and although this is really common, "robert" draws me for some reason

Last edited:
Sheila, obviously. No it's not my real name, it's after a Canadian-Portuguese singer..and the result of a bad inside joke among some friends here because I love S?rgio Godinho a bit too much xD

i like oliver lol that's why i chose it

as for other names i honestly think most names are beautiful (or at least not ugly) if i know someone with it. (though there are exceptions, modtly with nicknames tho)
like, my little cousin is named valter which is a Really "hi im a viking and have a giant beard"-name (like, it's just odd and old) and no one thought it was a good choice before he was born but now that he is 4 we've gotten used to it and associate it with him so it's not weird anymore.

i really like the sound of names like tyra, nova, love (not pronounced as the english word), stina, iris, leon/lion (again, not pronouced like the english word) and other names like those... honestly i like a lot of names these are just the few i could think of atm hhh

Last edited:
Felix, Garrett, Sage, Chelsea.... thats about it. And, though its kinda common (I think it is, at least), Jack is a pretty nice name.

I also seem to like names intended for boys than names intended for girls? There are a lot more names that I like/love that aren't on this list, but frankly my brain's a bit fried today so these are the only ones I can remember. Also, I'm verrrry lazy.

EDIT: these are some more names I like:

August, Huck, Finn

Last edited:
M: Caleb, Luca.
F: Aisling, Aoife, Eilidh, Molly, Oonagh, Wynne.

... as a Scot I like Celtic names.

I love the name Melody, but I probably won't name my future daughter that. I just always name the daughter that in games (Harvest Moon, Sims, etc.). It sounds nice and fairytale like.

Last edited:
Evangeline
Chloe
Mordecai
Ella
Jade
Bridgette
Ray
Roxanne
Buzz

And I feel obligated to say Brooke ;)

I really like Claude, I think if I could magically change the name on my birth certificate I'd pick that.

Back