• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Names that you love?

Too many...
I love boy names with Z's or X's that sound like Z's, like Xander/Zander and stuff and like Xavier, idk why, just looks neat.
I love three letter names? I don't know why but they're adorable, I plan to name my daughter Zea if I have one, and it will be pronounced just like "Z", not like "Z-uh."
I also plan on if I have a boy to name him Icarus or Ichabod, both are really cute and I just like "I" names for boys too, like Isaiah and stuff, even Ian is super cute.

Justin and Jeremy

heart pounds

For years I knew if I ever had a son I would want to name him Jeremy but after using TBT for so long I don't think I could now... especially not if Justin's the father!

:p

For years I knew if I ever had a son I would want to name him Jeremy but after using TBT for so long I don't think I could now... especially not if Justin's the father!

Omg! Your ship name is Justina!

That would be interesting for sure :p I don't want kids but yeah I could totally see myself naming something Tina, it's a nice name :D

And yeah I also like Tana/Tanya too for some reason, they look nice and well not too common here.

Lily is one of my favourites too! I also love the names Hope, Beth, Harlow, Spencer, Oliver, James, Peter... I know I have a lot more but I can't remember them right now.

Damon (prob cuz I love Damon Salvatore)
Stefan (again Stefan Salvatore)
Elena (you guessed it)
Laylee
Lakelyn
Zoe
Bentley
Lexi
Angel
Julian

Carmen, idk that's just a name that's really stuck with me for so many years and i've never really changed my mind on it tbh

Last edited:
Gavin
Cedric
Kieran
Louis
Quinn

Darcie
Stella
Estrella
Kiara
Maura
Priscilla