• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

the best kind of sauce

chooose

• Total voters
I'm glad to see Mayo have so much support hehe; usually it gets a bad rap...it's not too bad if you're trying to cut out carbs though and it's yummy, it's always been a guilty pleasure of mine.

I probably use mayo and soy sauce most commonly, although I usually use soy sauce as a seasoning rather than a dip.

Ranch > Every single other sauce on the planet, and definitely better than mayo ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

if burger sauce was vegan, i'd defo say burger sauce

HOWEVER, it's not, so ketchup, mustard, sweet chilli and apple sauce. plus the vegan Worcestershire sauce. and burger sauce, if i could still eat it.

I did say sweet chili, but I also really like sriracha sauce. But hands down, my absolute favorite sauce is chik-fil-a's sriracha sauce! It's the best of both worlds! I'll usually end up asking for extra packs of it just to take home.

Honey Mustard & Chic-Fil-A's polynesian sauce :D

hoisin sauce, teriyaki sauce, sweet-and-sour sauce, duck sauce, Chinese mustard, creole mustard, dijon mustard, sweet german mustard, remoulade sauce, roux, Tchoupitoulas sauce, creole sauce, Tobasco sauce, mushroom sauce, alfredo sauce, marinara sauce, bolognese sauce, vodka sauce....

It depends on what the meal is for so I just picked all the ones I have regularly.
Although sweet chilli is the one I use the most.

Back