• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Mayor Chibis for $$$ Open Again!

midotan

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi it's my first shop! I had freebies open first, but I also need to make some profit for my hard work. ^_^

I offer

-colored chibi ($19)
-lined chibi ($13)

Colored Example
mayor2kl__by_machinekun-dbaalgf.png

Lined Example
mayor2_lineskl_by_machinekun-dbaalgk.png

How to

• Comment here (give me good references to work with like a screenshot or other peoples art of them)
  • When I confirm your order, send me the TB or money (via paypal, send me your adress via DM)
  • That's it! Wait for me to be done, it may take from a few hours to up to a week depending on circumstances
  • I don't do OCs at the moment, unless theyre simple like a mayor

Slots

Last edited:
omg omg omg me please *_______*
here's my mayor Ariane: x, I'd love her ponytail to be visible, the flower is a hibiscus ^^ if her shirt is too hard a plain black one would be fine :)
I would be paying TBT.
Thank you for considering ♥
edit: I'd love a colored one! ^^

Last edited:
tbt or money? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg omg omg me please *_______*
here's my mayor Ariane: x, I'd love her ponytail to be visible, the flower is a hibiscus ^^ if her shirt is too hard a plain black one would be fine :)
I would be paying TBT.
Thank you for considering ♥
edit: I'd love a colored one! ^^

oh shes cute!! I'll add you a slot ^^

so beautiful ;-;

are you going to set up a wait list? if you are then i would love to be on it!!

also do you do oc's? or male characters? ^-^

hi! I do males, but I'm specifially only doing mayors as they are simple designs ^_^ anything non ac related I only offer for money

- - - Post Merge - - -

sadly no slots left! But keep an eye out ^_^

Back