names that you hate?

it's ok lmao :( im not blessed. annoyingly my siblings have nice names (although still pretty unique) so im guessing i was just the unlucky child. i pretty much force anyone i like to call me mog anyway

I don't even tell people offline my full name for this very reason haha.

i feel ya, i hate my real name and wish it wasn't such a hassle to change it tbh...

I was eager to change mine as soon as I was legally able to. Then the guilt trip from my mother started. Seven years later and we still can't have a civil conversation on the subject.

I hate it when parents give feminine names to their sons. Who names their son Ashley or Kelly? That's just wrong.

Kevin
Fabian
Felix
Maximilian
Alexander / Alexandra
Franz
..they are overused here.. like, I had once 3 Fabians, 2 Maximilians and 2 Alexanders in ONE class.. please <.<

And I also don't like my own name (Franziska).. many people say my name is beautiful, but I can't stand it somehow.. and there is a throwingaxe called "Franziska".. :(

I am hurt :[

I hate it when parents give feminine names to their sons. Who names their son Ashley or Kelly? That's just wrong.

I would say sjw/rabid lgbtq+ activist feminazi people but yeah idk. Give them a more neutral name if you want em to decide for themselves then.

Yeah I don't think I would name my male kid greta or a female one richard or stuff imo. usually nothing against this but eh they'd probably get way too teased i think. also they can always change it afterwards if they don't think they fit in whatever gender and such.
--

Anyways, name after actual things as mentioned before. Don't name your kid Pear tree or Bread chair or stuff.

Also weird old people names like Ulla-Greta unless it's like a dog lol

Last edited:
I know Kelly is a popular male name in Ireland isn't it? But yeah, that K name for a male just irks me...

No, I don't know anyone who is male with that name other here.

Unless you're talking about surnames, I assume you're not though.

Last edited:
I was eager to change mine as soon as I was legally able to. Then the guilt trip from my mother started. Seven years later and we still can't have a civil conversation on the subject.

Damn.. :/ And yeah if I hadn't been so much paperwork and everyone being so fond of my name I would have at once. Maybe soon I will though because my parents must have been real bored.

genevieve. i've heard it pronounced like it's spelled (jeh-neh-veev), or also "jeh-nee-vuh" and "jeh-neeve" or "jeh-neh-veev-uh"
oh, also, my name. cant stand it.
although she is a nice villager :)

Last edited:
Kiara, I once knew a real cow named kiara. I used to hate my name but I don't mind it now. I only get annoyed when people mistake me being called Elizabeth. I mean hey I know I'm a queen but I ain't 90.

Kiara, I once knew a real cow named kiara. I used to hate my name but I don't mind it now. I only get annoyed when people mistake me being called Elizabeth. I mean hey I know I'm a queen but I ain't 90.

Lol but she's cute rite? :rolleyes:

also what a cow named kiara.. lol but yeah i agree it's not too nice.

Trawling through 8 pages in search of my name was a pretty fun experience lol

On topic though, I can't really think of any one name in particular but names that're longer than 3 syllables get on my nerves a bit.

Candice. Mostly because all of the Candices I have known have been horrible, and the thought of calling someone "Candy" makes me wanna barf lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trawling through 8 pages in search of my name was a pretty fun experience lol

On topic though, I can't really think of any one name in particular but names that're longer than 3 syllables get on my nerves a bit.

I feel you lol my name is Alexandra and the four syllables is ridiculous

My name is Kristina... :(

Anyway, I dont like the names Jennifer, Janet, Natasha, Gloria, Stephanie, and Lily.

She named herself Liberetto.

What.. I thought that was like a pamphlet thing with lines you use in plays and stuff but k

My name is Kristina... :(

Anyway, I dont like the names Jennifer, Janet, Natasha, Gloria, Stephanie, and Lily.
Yeah Natasha is pretty meh.

I kinda like Lily, sounds real cool actually, wouldn't mind that but yeah Janet lol only makes me thing of Sweet Valley twins book lmao

Last edited:
Back