• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

names that you hate?

Amy / Aimee / Aimee-Leigh. Thanks mum for giving me a horrid birth name.

Other names that arent mine that I hate are
Bailey, Tom, Gabriel and Suleman.

Thanks mum for giving me a horrid birth name.

Same :^)

Dear mom you seem to liked a lot of names why give me the worst hhh. Might look up how much paperwork it actually is to change it since you would need a new ID/passport I guess. The latter I still need to make new so that is no probs but I recently just made an ID card so eh...

I don't hate a lot of names but I know of someone named Glenfield and I hate it so much. He sounds like a school.

I don't hate a lot of names but I know of someone named Glenfield and I hate it so much. He sounds like a school.

Lol, true. xD

But probably mentioned, real world items/things as names. I mean why name your kid Apple or Chastity or whatever just no :|

Yeah Karli/Carli is kinda ugly (no offense)...

Eh, what's the Katie hate man, I think is pretty neat. But most nonweird ones are better than mine so eh lol

I'll fight you! Just kidding, I hate that spelling of my name too. T_T

Hahah! I actually like the spelling of your name in all honesty, it doesn't even remind me of the name 'Katie'. Which is a little silly thinking about it now lol, I guess I have too many bad experiences with 'Katie's' so that spelling is tainted in my mind ;_;

Oh and yeah, Rena. Knew a girl with the name and she was pretty meh so.. yeah no offense though.

Back