• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

names that you hate?

it's ok lmao :( im not blessed. annoyingly my siblings have nice names (although still pretty unique) so im guessing i was just the unlucky child. i pretty much force anyone i like to call me mog anyway

I don't even tell people offline my full name for this very reason haha.

i feel ya, i hate my real name and wish it wasn't such a hassle to change it tbh...

I was eager to change mine as soon as I was legally able to. Then the guilt trip from my mother started. Seven years later and we still can't have a civil conversation on the subject.

I hate it when parents give feminine names to their sons. Who names their son Ashley or Kelly? That's just wrong.

Kevin
Fabian
Felix
Maximilian
Alexander / Alexandra
Franz
..they are overused here.. like, I had once 3 Fabians, 2 Maximilians and 2 Alexanders in ONE class.. please <.<

And I also don't like my own name (Franziska).. many people say my name is beautiful, but I can't stand it somehow.. and there is a throwingaxe called "Franziska".. :(

I am hurt :[

I hate it when parents give feminine names to their sons. Who names their son Ashley or Kelly? That's just wrong.

I would say sjw/rabid lgbtq+ activist feminazi people but yeah idk. Give them a more neutral name if you want em to decide for themselves then.

Yeah I don't think I would name my male kid greta or a female one richard or stuff imo. usually nothing against this but eh they'd probably get way too teased i think. also they can always change it afterwards if they don't think they fit in whatever gender and such.
--

Anyways, name after actual things as mentioned before. Don't name your kid Pear tree or Bread chair or stuff.

Also weird old people names like Ulla-Greta unless it's like a dog lol

Last edited:
I know Kelly is a popular male name in Ireland isn't it? But yeah, that K name for a male just irks me...

No, I don't know anyone who is male with that name other here.

Unless you're talking about surnames, I assume you're not though.

Last edited:
I was eager to change mine as soon as I was legally able to. Then the guilt trip from my mother started. Seven years later and we still can't have a civil conversation on the subject.

Damn.. :/ And yeah if I hadn't been so much paperwork and everyone being so fond of my name I would have at once. Maybe soon I will though because my parents must have been real bored.

genevieve. i've heard it pronounced like it's spelled (jeh-neh-veev), or also "jeh-nee-vuh" and "jeh-neeve" or "jeh-neh-veev-uh"
oh, also, my name. cant stand it.
although she is a nice villager :)

Last edited:
Kiara, I once knew a real cow named kiara. I used to hate my name but I don't mind it now. I only get annoyed when people mistake me being called Elizabeth. I mean hey I know I'm a queen but I ain't 90.

Kiara, I once knew a real cow named kiara. I used to hate my name but I don't mind it now. I only get annoyed when people mistake me being called Elizabeth. I mean hey I know I'm a queen but I ain't 90.

Lol but she's cute rite? :rolleyes:

also what a cow named kiara.. lol but yeah i agree it's not too nice.

Hunter, Skinner, Schroder, Tanner, any name that ends with -er really. They just annoy me.

Graham, Callie, Samm, Fen, Maggie, Yui, Libby, Liberetto

Trawling through 8 pages in search of my name was a pretty fun experience lol

On topic though, I can't really think of any one name in particular but names that're longer than 3 syllables get on my nerves a bit.

Candice. Mostly because all of the Candices I have known have been horrible, and the thought of calling someone "Candy" makes me wanna barf lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trawling through 8 pages in search of my name was a pretty fun experience lol

On topic though, I can't really think of any one name in particular but names that're longer than 3 syllables get on my nerves a bit.

I feel you lol my name is Alexandra and the four syllables is ridiculous

My name is Kristina... :(

Anyway, I dont like the names Jennifer, Janet, Natasha, Gloria, Stephanie, and Lily.

She named herself Liberetto.

What.. I thought that was like a pamphlet thing with lines you use in plays and stuff but k

My name is Kristina... :(

Anyway, I dont like the names Jennifer, Janet, Natasha, Gloria, Stephanie, and Lily.
Yeah Natasha is pretty meh.

I kinda like Lily, sounds real cool actually, wouldn't mind that but yeah Janet lol only makes me thing of Sweet Valley twins book lmao

Last edited:
Back