names that you hate?

Amy / Aimee / Aimee-Leigh. Thanks mum for giving me a horrid birth name.

Other names that arent mine that I hate are
Bailey, Tom, Gabriel and Suleman.

Thanks mum for giving me a horrid birth name.

Same :^)

Dear mom you seem to liked a lot of names why give me the worst hhh. Might look up how much paperwork it actually is to change it since you would need a new ID/passport I guess. The latter I still need to make new so that is no probs but I recently just made an ID card so eh...

I don't hate a lot of names but I know of someone named Glenfield and I hate it so much. He sounds like a school.

I don't hate a lot of names but I know of someone named Glenfield and I hate it so much. He sounds like a school.

Lol, true. xD

But probably mentioned, real world items/things as names. I mean why name your kid Apple or Chastity or whatever just no :|

Yeah Karli/Carli is kinda ugly (no offense)...

Eh, what's the Katie hate man, I think is pretty neat. But most nonweird ones are better than mine so eh lol

I'll fight you! Just kidding, I hate that spelling of my name too. T_T

Hahah! I actually like the spelling of your name in all honesty, it doesn't even remind me of the name 'Katie'. Which is a little silly thinking about it now lol, I guess I have too many bad experiences with 'Katie's' so that spelling is tainted in my mind ;_;

Oh and yeah, Rena. Knew a girl with the name and she was pretty meh so.. yeah no offense though.

Back