• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

is it just me that thinks the hello kitty amiibo character is super gross ?

I actually love her, I like all the "big" peppier (such as her and Bubbles). I find her endearing in a kind of ugly way

Violet was the ugliest gorilla in the game ( excuse me, why are you wearing lipstick ) and then Rilla came rollin' in to take Ugliest Villager Ever title.

ding ding ding - i agree. rilla scared the absolute crap out of me. looks like she has awful lip injections hahahah

ding ding ding - i agree. rilla scared the absolute crap out of me. looks like she has awful lip injections hahahah
thank you this made me laugh really hard

anyways

Rilla is alright in my book. She does look rather odd, but.. eh. She's okay, I guess.

I don't exactly like her, she's okay, I guess XD I prefer the other sanrio villagers by far though.

Last edited:
I've only ever scanned in Chelsea of the San Rio cards - just to see what she had in her van and I didn't like her very much in the sense she looked totally different from my other villagers, sort of so pastel & washed out.

And Rilla, albeit not washed out, not sure she fits in with other villagers either.
Not against gorillas, I have Rocket in one town & wouldn't be without her.

Not sure any of the san rio card villagers fit that well. Well they would if adding them all & picking the other 4 carefully. That might make for an interesting town.

Omg yes.. I was opening the Sanrio pack like: "cute.. cuter.. awesome.. what the heck is THIS!

I do really like Toby and the elephant. I invited Toby to come live in my town the other day and am probably going to do the same with the elephant (forgot her name)

Last edited:
Rila is okay for me. At first I didn't like her for her looks when the Hello Kitty theme cards appeared out of no where. After awhile, I started to think she was okay.

I dont really like the gorillas that much, I guess Rockets kinda cute. But yeah I wish they would have executed her character differently. So many options for a character to resemble Hello Kitty and they chose the gorilla??

Back