Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 86 of 86

Thread: Skyrim

  1. #81
    snake mom™ KaydeeKrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16, 2014
    Posts
    11,045
    Bells
    3,815
    3DS
    0275-8945-9322
    NN ID
    Timezone:PST
    Items: Pink Hybrid CosmosPink Hybrid CosmosWhite Pansy
Gift received at 08-11-2016, 06:19 PM from velvete
Message: pretty little flower for you (ᗒᗨᗕ)White PansyMother's Day Carnation
Gift received at 05-08-2016, 02:28 PM from Sheila
Message: A flower for the best turt <3Mother's Day Carnation
Gift received at 05-08-2016, 02:28 PM from Shiemi
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyThat View Post
    Aw cool I hope you get a lot of cool games and stuff for your bday , here's a video of customisation https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_hnH5kqxwTQ I really like the expanded options it has. Since the Morrowind expansion recently a new class, Warden has been added that's not in the video and to play an imperial you needed the imperial edition (I got this on PC, collectors edition came with an awesome Molag Bal statue which I have on display) or you can unlock imperial with crowns in game if you really want to play as one, have the imperial horse and have imperial designs on your weapons and armor. One thing to keep in mind before you buy is that it isn't like Skyrim where any race could be anything, player races have strengths and weaknesses with builds and armor does need repairing like it did back in Oblivion. But it's fun, it's massive and there's so much to do and people are generally nice and happy to help new players.

    I haven't played Guild Wars, someone recommended it to me but tbh the only MMO I've played properly is ESO, I tried SWTOR and Destiny but couldn't get into them. Maybe I will try Guild Wars in August, more free time then.
    OOO! That statue is so cool! And yeah those customization options look great as well as the graphics. I hope if I do get it that I find some neat people to play with, I'd love to get some in game friends, maybe that will persuade me to play more if I have that to look forward to.

    I've only seen like a tiny sliver of Guild Wars and to me it seemed interesting, there was an event where my friend and like 12 others were all standing around some huge monster boss and they were all beating him up together so it was fun to watch. I might try it out, but I don't know, I'd have to figure out when I'd be able to play with my friend.

    Once I get more into the games and stuff I'm thinking about streaming or making videos because my computer comes with software that helps you with all that so it's really neat. And I've always wanted to do that.

  2. #82
    Senior Member FancyThat's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26, 2013
    Posts
    3,934
    Bells
    464
    3DS
    0103-9810-3566
    Switch
    4304-6011-4546
    Items: Holiday Candy CaneSpecial Snowflake
Gift received at 12-31-2015, 08:03 PM from Justin
Message: Staff Favorite for Happy Holiday Home Designer in Jingle's Jolly Jamboree (2015)Jingle Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-21-2015, 03:18 AM from Blizzard
Message: ~~Have yourself a merry little Christmas~~Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-20-2015, 10:01 AM from Healer
Message: Holiday blessings of cheer and good will towards you!Timmy Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-18-2015, 09:38 AM from skarmoury
Message: Have a merry little Christmas! ☆Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-14-2015, 11:00 AM from StarryWolf
Message: Merry Christmas!Tasty CakeIce Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)Chocolate CakeCakePokéball
    Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeKrunk View Post
    OOO! That statue is so cool! And yeah those customization options look great as well as the graphics. I hope if I do get it that I find some neat people to play with, I'd love to get some in game friends, maybe that will persuade me to play more if I have that to look forward to.

    I've only seen like a tiny sliver of Guild Wars and to me it seemed interesting, there was an event where my friend and like 12 others were all standing around some huge monster boss and they were all beating him up together so it was fun to watch. I might try it out, but I don't know, I'd have to figure out when I'd be able to play with my friend.

    Once I get more into the games and stuff I'm thinking about streaming or making videos because my computer comes with software that helps you with all that so it's really neat. And I've always wanted to do that.
    Nice! I've only made short videos before on PC and like one on PS4, If you do stream or make videos let me know , I'll often watch YouTube videos of my favourite games when I'm unable to play and I have watched other people's streaming on PS4/PC before. I think you can do it on Xbone as well but I haven't tried.

    There are great people on there generally, friendly communities overall and the ESO forums and sub reddits have guild sign ups and people offering free vampire or werewolf bites (don't pay for these or buy them from the crown store if you do play, plenty of people will bite for free It's how I got bites and I also always bite for free. You can get a bite from specific NPC's in high level areas as well but it's quicker to ask for a bite from someone) or you can look in game, people are always advertising guilds in chat. It's a shame that the servers are all separate on ESO or I'd play with you but each platform has it's own servers and I've invested to much in the NA PS4 server to switch back now . I play NA because my friends do but also tbh I prefer how quite it is during the times I can play with my EU timezone. It's nice that you can pick your server.

    I think I'd enjoy guild wars so I probably will try it in August. Have to try PC again at some point plus I miss my unlimited mods on PC Skyrim.
    Last edited by FancyThat; 07-17-2017 at 03:53 AM.

  3. #83
    snake mom™ KaydeeKrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16, 2014
    Posts
    11,045
    Bells
    3,815
    3DS
    0275-8945-9322
    NN ID
    Timezone:PST
    Items: Pink Hybrid CosmosPink Hybrid CosmosWhite Pansy
Gift received at 08-11-2016, 06:19 PM from velvete
Message: pretty little flower for you (ᗒᗨᗕ)White PansyMother's Day Carnation
Gift received at 05-08-2016, 02:28 PM from Sheila
Message: A flower for the best turt <3Mother's Day Carnation
Gift received at 05-08-2016, 02:28 PM from Shiemi
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyThat View Post
    Nice! I've only made short videos before on PC and like one on PS4, If you do stream or make videos let me know , I'll often watch YouTube videos of my favourite games when I'm unable to play and I have watched other people's streaming on PS4/PC before. I think you can do it on Xbone as well but I haven't tried.

    There are great people on there generally, friendly communities overall and the ESO forums and sub reddits have guild sign ups and people offering free vampire or werewolf bites (don't pay for these or buy them from the crown store if you do play, plenty of people will bite for free It's how I got bites and I also always bite for free. You can get a bite from specific NPC's in high level areas as well but it's quicker to ask for a bite from someone) or you can look in game, people are always advertising guilds in chat. It's a shame that the servers are all separate on ESO or I'd play with you but each platform has it's own servers and I've invested to much in the NA PS4 server to switch back now . I play NA because my friends do but also tbh I prefer how quite it is during the times I can play with my EU timezone. It's nice that you can pick your server.

    I think I'd enjoy guild wars so I probably will try it in August. Have to try PC again at some point plus I miss my unlimited mods on PC Skyrim.
    I'll probably join a server on a different time setting as I would most likely be doing most of my stuff during the middle of the night/early morning for my time zone because that's when I am up for work naturally so I stay up on my days off as well so it'd be beneficial to join somewhere where people will naturally be playing those times. That's nice that people give those bites out, I hate when people try to sell things that are easily obtainable for free.

    I know how hard it is shuffling between games, for me right now ACNL is kind of on the shelf because now I'm all over my computer. And I know it's just going to get worse once I get Skyrim going with the mods, and possibly other games, so my 3DS is out of the picture pretty much. I always feel bad about it, like I even feel bad because I'm basically abandoning my PS3 Skyrim too after all that work.

  4. #84
    Senior Member FancyThat's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26, 2013
    Posts
    3,934
    Bells
    464
    3DS
    0103-9810-3566
    Switch
    4304-6011-4546
    Items: Holiday Candy CaneSpecial Snowflake
Gift received at 12-31-2015, 08:03 PM from Justin
Message: Staff Favorite for Happy Holiday Home Designer in Jingle's Jolly Jamboree (2015)Jingle Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-21-2015, 03:18 AM from Blizzard
Message: ~~Have yourself a merry little Christmas~~Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-20-2015, 10:01 AM from Healer
Message: Holiday blessings of cheer and good will towards you!Timmy Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-18-2015, 09:38 AM from skarmoury
Message: Have a merry little Christmas! ☆Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-14-2015, 11:00 AM from StarryWolf
Message: Merry Christmas!Tasty CakeIce Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)Chocolate CakeCakePokéball
    Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeKrunk View Post
    I'll probably join a server on a different time setting as I would most likely be doing most of my stuff during the middle of the night/early morning for my time zone because that's when I am up for work naturally so I stay up on my days off as well so it'd be beneficial to join somewhere where people will naturally be playing those times. That's nice that people give those bites out, I hate when people try to sell things that are easily obtainable for free.

    I know how hard it is shuffling between games, for me right now ACNL is kind of on the shelf because now I'm all over my computer. And I know it's just going to get worse once I get Skyrim going with the mods, and possibly other games, so my 3DS is out of the picture pretty much. I always feel bad about it, like I even feel bad because I'm basically abandoning my PS3 Skyrim too after all that work.
    Yeah you have a choice of NA or EU which is cool, there's many options for chatting as well so you'll meet lots of people in no time. Yeah a few years ago some people were trying to scam other players with bites, people would pay like 50k + a bite and sometimes the person wouldn't even bite them just run away with the gold, some people would also kill off the NPC spawns capable of turning players so they could have the monopoly. These days there's lots of vampire and werewolf players and both are available in the crown store, these skip the related quests though I think, but you shouldn't have to pay anything like I said many will offer you a bite if you go to the shrines.

    I'm like that rn with ACNL, I try to play my main town everyday but my side towns are neglected. I hardly play anything now but make time for ESO on PS4 and my main town. My PC hasn't been turned on in ages and my other consoles are gathering dust. You can always go back though, sometimes it's nice to just play vanilla Skyrim and you might keep your PS3 copy for that . I'll go back to my other stuff eventually, I'm due holiday at some point lol.

  5. #85
    snake mom™ KaydeeKrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16, 2014
    Posts
    11,045
    Bells
    3,815
    3DS
    0275-8945-9322
    NN ID
    Timezone:PST
    Items: Pink Hybrid CosmosPink Hybrid CosmosWhite Pansy
Gift received at 08-11-2016, 06:19 PM from velvete
Message: pretty little flower for you (ᗒᗨᗕ)White PansyMother's Day Carnation
Gift received at 05-08-2016, 02:28 PM from Sheila
Message: A flower for the best turt <3Mother's Day Carnation
Gift received at 05-08-2016, 02:28 PM from Shiemi
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyThat View Post
    Yeah you have a choice of NA or EU which is cool, there's many options for chatting as well so you'll meet lots of people in no time. Yeah a few years ago some people were trying to scam other players with bites, people would pay like 50k + a bite and sometimes the person wouldn't even bite them just run away with the gold, some people would also kill off the NPC spawns capable of turning players so they could have the monopoly. These days there's lots of vampire and werewolf players and both are available in the crown store, these skip the related quests though I think, but you shouldn't have to pay anything like I said many will offer you a bite if you go to the shrines.

    I'm like that rn with ACNL, I try to play my main town everyday but my side towns are neglected. I hardly play anything now but make time for ESO on PS4 and my main town. My PC hasn't been turned on in ages and my other consoles are gathering dust. You can always go back though, sometimes it's nice to just play vanilla Skyrim and you might keep your PS3 copy for that . I'll go back to my other stuff eventually, I'm due holiday at some point lol.
    So I tried playing more with the WASD and Mouse and I think my mouse is a bit laggy with games because I was trying to use it to draw on an online game and it was laggy there too so I don't think it's Skyrim lagging it. So I am going to order myself a controller to play because while I like how fast the WASD is the laggy mouse kills it for me, I could probably just get a wired mouse and it would probably work better but I think I'd just be more comfortable with a controller? I don't know I might just get both and see which I prefer.

  6. #86
    Senior Member FancyThat's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26, 2013
    Posts
    3,934
    Bells
    464
    3DS
    0103-9810-3566
    Switch
    4304-6011-4546
    Items: Holiday Candy CaneSpecial Snowflake
Gift received at 12-31-2015, 08:03 PM from Justin
Message: Staff Favorite for Happy Holiday Home Designer in Jingle's Jolly Jamboree (2015)Jingle Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-21-2015, 03:18 AM from Blizzard
Message: ~~Have yourself a merry little Christmas~~Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-20-2015, 10:01 AM from Healer
Message: Holiday blessings of cheer and good will towards you!Timmy Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-18-2015, 09:38 AM from skarmoury
Message: Have a merry little Christmas! ☆Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-14-2015, 11:00 AM from StarryWolf
Message: Merry Christmas!Tasty CakeIce Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)Chocolate CakeCakePokéball
    Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeKrunk View Post
    So I tried playing more with the WASD and Mouse and I think my mouse is a bit laggy with games because I was trying to use it to draw on an online game and it was laggy there too so I don't think it's Skyrim lagging it. So I am going to order myself a controller to play because while I like how fast the WASD is the laggy mouse kills it for me, I could probably just get a wired mouse and it would probably work better but I think I'd just be more comfortable with a controller? I don't know I might just get both and see which I prefer.
    Yeah could be, sometimes wireless mouse can lag badly. Yeah try both see what works for you as I said I personally like controllers better for comfort but you can be a bit limited with them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •